Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Interesting tours

My husband and I visited NY in February. We were staying at the Pod Times Square Hotel. We followed... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Kim V
via mobile
Great foot tour of Brooklyn

Tour guide Greg very knowledgeable and helpful. Not sure if suitable for anyone with walking... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $79.00
from $109.00
from $299.00
1,179 results
All reviews pod hotel lower east side meatpacking district greenwich village walking tour hour tour new york dumbo and brooklyn heights street art great tour these guys the subway system private tour guide book the meat packing district dumplings the high line
Reviewed December 3, 2016

Took this walking tour of Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO provided to guests of the Pod Hotels on 04/11. Patrick was a fantastic guide and it was great to be shown around by a knowledgeable local. If I had more time on my short visit to NYC, I would have loved to have joined more of these tours.
Highly recommend Streetwise New York Tours :)

Reviewed November 30, 2016

Informative guide; spoke loudly and clearly so we all could hear. Good knowledge of the area past and present. Good commentary on the changing real estate scene.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

Patrick hosted us on an excellent walking tour of Little Italy Soho area, and brought us through the City Hall Subway Station (recently featured in Fantastic Beasts) which is closed to the public. Other highlights included Cortlandt Alley and street art by the LISA project. His knowledge of Nyc beats anything you will find in a guide book.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I went to Lower East Side and Chinatown free tour with Sonya, we were like 8 persons in total. Sonya helped us to get the tickets in the subway which has a trick if you pay with an international credit card. Was very interesting, I loved the street art she showed us. It was more than 2 walking hours! Loved the stories around the area. Thanks Sonya!

Reviewed November 21, 2016

Streetwise gave us a unique walking tour of the Lower East Side, Chinatown, and Little Italy. Andrew showed us parts of the city that we would have never found on our own. As a native New Yorker, he gave us wonderful insight into the immigration history of this area of NYC. We thought the tour was reasonably priced considering that it was for just four people and tailored to our interests.