Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Interesting tours

My husband and I visited NY in February. We were staying at the Pod Times Square Hotel. We followed... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Kim V
via mobile
Great foot tour of Brooklyn

Tour guide Greg very knowledgeable and helpful. Not sure if suitable for anyone with walking... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $79.00
from $109.00
from $299.00
1,179 results
All reviews pod hotel lower east side meatpacking district greenwich village walking tour hour tour new york dumbo and brooklyn heights street art great tour these guys the subway system private tour guide book the meat packing district dumplings the high line
Reviewed February 10, 2016

I've attended their 3 tour groups of NYC as I stayed at Pod 39 Hotel and must say that I enjoyed it very much that I have no regrets joining them. I highly recommend Streetwise NY Tours to anyone going to NYC because they bring you to places normally not being covered by big tour groups and you'll learn some history of those places.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed February 9, 2016

This was a free tour as part of my hotel stay. It was very informative and interesting. You get to see both the touristy stuff as well as things that only a New Yorker would know about. The pace was perfect and the distance was great for an average person. The tour guide was attentive to the the group dynamics and adjusted his pace accordingly. I would highly recommend this tour. If I had more time in New York I would have looked in to paying for more of their tours!

Reviewed February 3, 2016

I stayed at the Pod 39 hotel over a weekend in January 2016, and I absolutely loved the walk that Andrew took us on. It started at 9:30 am and lasted for about three hours. Andrew took us to places that I didn't even realize I wanted to see until we were there. I learned a lot about the city, and if I had been there for longer I would have taken the other walking tours offered by Streetwise so I could have learned even more. I will recommend the Pod hotels to anyone I know going to NYC, specifically because of the access to the Streetwise tours. I can't wait to come back!

Reviewed January 27, 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at Pod51 for two weeks in Jan 16. The hotel offered three free streetwise walking tours during the week. We are SO glad we went along. Had a great time and learnt ALOT. Patrick is awesome! His knowledge is outstanding and a fun guy. Go along they are great walks!

1  Thank Kassmm
Reviewed January 27, 2016

Brilliant walking tour of Brooklyn! Saw so many things that I wouldn't have come across wandering around on my own. Really enjoyed it - very informative, Sonya was a great guide!