Review Highlights
Terrific Chinatown/Lower East Side tour

We loved our tour guide, Andrew Silverstein, and our tour. Andrew was so informed, clear, nice... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
David E
Best walking tour I've taken

When my husband and I decided to learn more about Brooklyn, where we were visiting our daughter, we... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $69.00
from $34.00
from $139.75
1,149 results
All reviews pod hotel lower east side meatpacking district greenwich village walking tour hour tour new york dumbo and brooklyn heights custom tour great tour street art these guys the subway system bob dylan private tour guide book the meat packing district
Reviewed January 6, 2015

Had a great time at the tour! Staff is very nice, and learned a lot about the history of New York City!

Reviewed January 5, 2015

We had a great tour with Patrick. He was incredibly knowledge about all aspects of New York life from architecture to history to the second Civil Rights movement. We enjoyed our Broadway show but hands down we enjoyed our time with Patrick even more! I don't exactly recall how I found Streetwise, but I am very happy my Google search engine directed me towards their site and to our tour guide, Patrick.

Reviewed January 5, 2015

I went on two tours (to Brooklyn and the Meatpacking District) via the Pod 51 hotel. Our guide Dan really knew his stuff and was able to field every question that the group threw at him. There was a good balance between 'active tourguiding' and responding to the interests of the group.

Reviewed December 7, 2014

We stayed in NYC for 5 days. Our hotel, Pod 51, has free NYC walking tours for their guests. The first excursion we went on with Streetwise was to Brooklyn Heights, with Dan. We learned cool information about the DUMBO neighborhood and saw beautiful parts of coastal NYC. We wrapped it up with a pizza lunch in Brooklyn suggested by Dan- it was great. The tour was so good, we changed our plans and went on the Chelsea and Meat Packing District with Andrew the next day. He introduced us to Chelsea Market, Christopher Park and The Music Inn.
Dan and Andrew know NYC and their walking tours are a treat and well worth your time and money.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank Cathy K
Reviewed November 25, 2014

Well organized, relaxed and with a god sense of humor. Andrew was the perfect guide, and took very good care of us. He knows about the history, the graffiti and street art and the well ket secrets of the neighborhood.

Date of experience: October 2014