Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Interesting tours

My husband and I visited NY in February. We were staying at the Pod Times Square Hotel. We followed... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Kim V
via mobile
Great foot tour of Brooklyn

Tour guide Greg very knowledgeable and helpful. Not sure if suitable for anyone with walking... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $79.00
from $109.00
from $299.00
1,179 results
All reviews pod hotel lower east side meatpacking district greenwich village walking tour hour tour new york dumbo and brooklyn heights street art great tour these guys the subway system private tour guide book the meat packing district dumplings the high line
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We had booked a 3 hour private tour with Andrew with the "Immigrant New York" theme. It was a very good insight with a deep local perspective. He managed to attract the attention of whole group adults & kids along with opportunites to try street flavors.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I was lucky enough to go in 2 Streetwise walking tours through hotel Pod 51, while in NYC this July.
#1. With Andrew through The Meat Packing District, The High Line Park, Greenwich Village and Soho.
#2. With Patrick through the Lower East Side and Chinatown.

Both tours were incredible!!!!! Andrew and Patrick packed in a ton of fun, were personable and VERY informative. They really know their stuff!!! I have been to NYC before but they showed me a new side of this amazing city! Thank you Andrew and Patrick for an inside view of NYC and letting me see the neighbourhoods and street art that I was most interested in - the details and Fun Facts made the tours fun and memorable!!

Streetwise New York Tours are a the real deal and worth every minute!!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We booked this tour at the last minute based on TripAdvisor reviews. Great communication from the beginning with Andrew and Dan (returning emails on a Sunday for a Monday tour pretty impressive!). Our kids (13, 12) had not been to NYC before and we wanted an early introduction to this amazing town by someone that knew the lay of the land. Dan did not disappoint. Arrived at our hotel on time, extremely patient, walked us all over the City and pointed out things that are not in the travel books and which we would have never learned on our own. These guys truly are "streetwise." I have been on walking tours in other cities and this one was by far THE BEST. Dan's insights made the rest of our trip that much more enjoyable. DO THIS TOUR. You will NOT be disappointed. Thanks Dan and we look forward to seeing you the next time we visit NYC.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I booked a personalised tour for my husband, Son (7yrs) and I for the first day we got to NY to help us get our bearings. I messed up the booking though and put the wrong date so had to change it to our 6th day in NY which they happily did. Because of this we had already gone to allot of places in the city. We gave Dan a list of where we had already been and on the spot he came up with a new plan that took us ducking all over the city to all the great little places we had missed and frankly we would have never found on our own (I miss everything by 1 street!).
It was a stinking hot day and my son became whingy after an hour - Dan went out of his way to filter playgrounds, parks, lolly shops, music shops and animal sightings into our tour which kept him and us very happily entertained. There is not much Dan doesn't know about art and music in New York and there was very little we did know so the tour was highly educational. Thanks so much Dan!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Andrew did an amzing job of taking through Greenwich village and the Meatpacking District. Our tour was booked through our hotel, Pod 51, and I hope they continue to do this! It was amazing to see the New York side of NYC through the eyes of an actual New York resident! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to tour NYC!