Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Interesting tours

My husband and I visited NY in February. We were staying at the Pod Times Square Hotel. We followed... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Kim V
via mobile
Great foot tour of Brooklyn

Tour guide Greg very knowledgeable and helpful. Not sure if suitable for anyone with walking... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $79.00
from $109.00
from $299.00
1,179 results
All reviews pod hotel lower east side meatpacking district greenwich village walking tour hour tour new york dumbo and brooklyn heights street art great tour these guys the subway system private tour guide book the meat packing district dumplings the high line
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My partner and I arranged for the Thursday Brooklyn tour. The booking was extremely easy and Dan was quick to respond. The tour was very relaxed and extremely informative. Dan was very knowledgeable about the area and showed us areas we would not have known about or would have visited on our own. Dan is not your typical guide. He really made you connect with the neighborhoods and understand the changes the different neighborhoods. He remained engaged throughout the tour. This tour was great for us who wanted to see a different side of New York away from Manhattan. Definitely recommend. A+++

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Our hotel Pod51 offered 3 walking tours by Streetwise, so my partner and I did the Meatpacking District and Highline tour on our first morning in NYC. Dan (our guide) was fantastic, providing us with interesting pieces of information without sounding like he read it from guide book. It was a great way to see parts of NYC that you might not explore much on your own. The tour also took us to Chelsea Market, which I very much doubt we would have gotten to on our own, but we loved it and ended up going back there to spend some more time exploring. Definitely the go to guys for walking tours.

1  Thank Happy_Feebee
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We did two tours with streetwise and they were both great. Both Dan and Dave were fantastic - friendly, funny, knowledgeable and relaxed. Love a tour that lets you soak it all in rather than rushing from one sight to the next.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Do this, people! As a Pod39 guest I partook in the Streetwise guided tour the hotel offers for free.
Andrew was a fun and very knowledgeable guide, who took us to the meatpacking district, Chelsea market, the Highline Park and Greenwich. I loved all the interesting details he shared with us and the fact that he definitely does not do the "10 top things to do in NYC" :)
He had brought subway-tickets, so that we could start right away. At the end he gave me instructions which subway train to take to the Guggenheim museum.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We found out about Streetwise Tours during our stay at Pod 51. The tours were free to residents at the hotel. We decided to sign up for the Meat Packing District and the Highline walking tour. Dan and our guide were both excellent and very knowledgeable. It was an interesting and informative tour with brilliant street food and restaurant advice at the end of the tour! Only wish we'd had more time to join them for the other tours they run.

Date of experience: April 2014