We stayed at the Sofitel New York ( for the 1. time ) 8 nights long and enjoyed it a lot !
( Except of one single unfriendly person from the roomservice, ( we ordered a late dinner at our first evening ) .. ) we've been treated by a very friendly and helpfully staff !!
- Special thanks to " Vivian " from the front desk !!! -
As written in other posts: the location of this spotless clean and quiet hotel is perfect.
Rooms are big, very clean,well equipped with fantastic beds and bathrooms.
The room-maids are very friendly ( ! ) and helpfully ! ( Thanks !!! )
They put classical music for welcoming you to the room ... ( for me a very pleasant detail ) .
The only disappointing thing: they do not have any coffe/tea-device in the rooms..
- But even without an espresso-machine in the room ... I would definitely stay here again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate in comfort and convenience, this thirty-story building in midtown Manhattan-a contemporary statement in limestone and glass-is just a stone's throw from Fifth Avenue. The modern-day traveler will enjoy the amenities on offer at this fine establishment, set within easy reach of Manhattan's most celebrated attractions. These include Times Square, Broadway theaters, world-famous restaurants, famous boutiques, art museums and corporate headquarters. Good access to transportation links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel New York Hotel New York City
- Sofitel New York City
- New York City Sofitel