The hotel is in a great area. Once I made the reservations using my Hilton points, I received a very nice e-mail from the Front Office Manager Chad Nathan. He ask me to let him know if I had any request, needs or concerns that he might help me with and was looking forward to greeting us upon arrival.
I did ask if possible early check in and a King bed instead of the Queen standard room.
He did not promise but would do his best.
When we arrived at 11:30 am we were told no rooms till 3pm by a male clerk. I did not ask for Chad at that point. I received a e-mail from Chad at 11:44 am stating room was ready and had King bed.
We went back to front desk gave them my confirmation numbers (2 rooms one for my daughter)
They said my rooms were ready, I ask to see Chad to thank him. The clerk went to office to get him, he came out introduced himself my husband tried to tip him for all his help. He would not take it! The hotel was having a charity fund for children and he mentioned if we were interested we could donate. We thanked him and chatted for a few minutes about what would be nice to see on our stay and he gave us great ideas. We could not believe how great the customer service was and the rooms were upgraded to executive rooms! The view was super, rooms were very comfortable , clean and modern. We (my daughter and son-in- law and husband)all enjoyed ourselves and I would definitely stay at the Hilton Time Square again. The location was excellent, The breakfast was wonderful and all so fresh. It was so pleasant to deal with just a wonderful manager like Chad. The waiters were great at breakfast and housekeeping were so good. If I had to mention anything negative it would be the female clerk who I checked out with, she did not have any patients and was not so pleasant. I might just have asked her too many questions. Thanks for great rooms and service. We will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Groupon, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton