Hilton Times Square
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness center
Hotel Carter(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
AC Hotel Times Square(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
7,313 results
All reviewstimes squareraquel ortizgreat locationnew yorkstreet entrancethe empire state buildingdiamond memberfreedom towercorner roomhudson riverport authorityhigh floorroom was largestatue of libertycentral locationsubway stationbig apple
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I made reservations to stay at the Hilton Times Square, along with three other couples, between Christmas and New Year's. I talked with the hotel staff about where the car valet service was, plugged it into the GPS, drove right to it and was inside the street level hallway, with our bags, in less than 5 minutes. No stress, no problem, and at $52.00 per day, reasonable and very convenient.

At check in, a very accommodating young man named Marvin, helped two couples in our group get adjoining rooms, and the third couple only one floor up. I appreciated his helpfulness and extra effort, especially during the holidays, when patience, and helpfulness are often and understandably, in short supply.

We found all three rooms to be clean, enormous (by my standards) comfortable and convenient to one another. Throughout our two night, 3-day stay, the front desk service and concierge were very helpful. The street level staff were quick and efficient in procuring taxis large enough for our entire group.

Checkout was smooth, and our wait for the valet service to get the cars at the end of our stay was about 5 minutes.

The Hilton Times Square made this visit to New York City hassle free and relaxing. And the hotel location is 5-star!!

Room Tip: Check ahead id you want adjoining rooms, they are available!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank William D
LynellL, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear William D,

Thank you for the 5-star review! I am genuinely appreciative that you choose us when traveling to the New York City area. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your most recent stay! We look forward to the next time you visit.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The best of the stay is that the building has access to both 42nd and 41st Streets and depending on yourself you can choose either go to the crowed NYC or going to explore the city by the "backdoor". Hotel amenities are well maintened, but the staff is a pandora box: you can get attended by a very nice person or by a bad mood bell (like in my case)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Thank Juan J. M

Dear Juan J. M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your previous stay with us. I am glad you found our location and property to be ideal to your needs. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconsistency with some of our staff members. It is extremely disheartening and disappointing that we did not exceed your expectations. Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate department managers and we will certainly improve our product and service so that we can hopefully "wow" you on your next visit. We hope you will provide us with that opportunity in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

When we pulled up in our taxi, my husband said, "Wow, we are in the thick of things, aren't we?" Indeed! If times Square and the theatre district is where you want to be, then this is the place. Excellent location. Very busy area, but we were able to walk to everything Manhattan. Rooms were good and roomy. Bathrooms were a little more fashion than function, but I guess that's NYC. The staff was very friendly and helpful. No complaints. The rate was comparable for the area and type of hotel

Room Tip: All rooms give a good view. We were on 37th floor. The higher, the better
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
LynellL, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Robin R,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was a true pleasure being of service to you and we do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My 6 year old daughter and I joined family and friends during her spring break. This was my daughter's first visit and let me say she is ready to return. Our hotel was what I expected from a Hilton property. (Quality, quality, and more quality). The beds were comfortable and room was spacious. Our room had two queen sized beds. The staff was extremely accommodating. Of course you pay a little extra because of the proximity to Times Square but it was well worth it. We were close to everything. I certainly appreciated the security of the hotel as well. I have already recommended this hotel to others.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Blkbutterfly72,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. I am pleased that we were able to make this an amazing experience for you and your family and the hotel was perfect for your needs. Thank you again for choosing us.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Loved everything about it. The room was very large with a fabulous view. The staff were professional, attentive, helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel or to stay again myself. Great experience

Room Tip: Get upgraded
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Karen S,

Thank you for choosing to spend your vacation with us. We appreciate your positive feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future.