Our family of four (Mom, Dad and two teen-aged sons) stayed here for 5 nights during the last week of March 2014. We loved it! The location right in the middle of Times Square was wonderful-stores and restaurants were right there. Our kids never tired of walking around the area. Several mornings we grabbed a quick breakfast at the McDonald's next door which is two stories and has a "city theme" that reminded us of the Spiderman movie sets. Kids liked it alot and it offered a quick, cheap, convenient breakfast before heading out to sightsee. The Hotel is beautiful and the rooms are very nice. Beds very comfortable and the view of the city from our window was breathtaking. Only two very minor issues... First, there is no pool, which our boys would have enjoyed. Second, the restaurant/lounge area in the lobby is small. Everytime we walked in the tables were full. It seemed like some people were there to have work meetings. Not sure they were even staying at the hotel. Overall, though, we were thrilled with our decision to stay there. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton