I stayed for 6 nights in April, since I come here for all the broadway show, staying in Times Square area is essential. The location of the hotel is excellent, there are restaurants and supermarket nearby and just blocks away from all the broadway show!
Housekeeping staff is friendly and I'm impressed they made up room in the morning by 10am cos most of the hotels I stayed at are very slow on making up room like 3pm.
Only one thing can be improved, staff from valet on the ground floor are always talking among themselves and never greetings or help out with luggage when I arrived. I tried to request a taxi and that valet staff was like "what?" and found me a taxi unwillingly... I'm from Asia and I didn't expect same service level from the hilton like Tokyo but at least a bit of courtesy would be appreciated.
Other than that I will come back and stay again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton