The rooms in this hotel are spacious and clean with very comfortable beds. There was plenty of choice at breakfast. Whilst we were there the breakfasts not as peaceful as the hotel was having renovations in the area. But the work progressed quickly so all was quiet on the last morning of our stay.
Location is very central in Times Square so it is a very very busy area. It may be something to consider before booking.
The staff were all very helpful. However the Concierge was asked to arrange a cab for our daughters to get to JFK airport but they ended up paying 64 Dollars and then the cab driver demanded a tip. He wouldn't unlock the doors even when my daughter told him the Concierge had said it would be 64 Dollars including a tip! He only let them out when they said they had no more Dollars. We took a yellow cab to the airport to drop check in our bags earlier in the day as we were going to the tennis prior to leaving our cab was a lot less! So be warned the cab drivers can be grumpy and scary!
Overall good hotel and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton