Hilton Times Square
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$318
$296
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$170
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The Lucerne Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$322
$219
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Muse Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$267
$247
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
$134
$302
$269
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Room Service
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$279
$420
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
7,328 results
All reviewstimes squareraquel ortizgreat locationnew yorkstreet entrancethe empire state buildingdiamond memberfreedom towercorner roomhudson riverport authorityhigh floorroom was largestatue of libertycentral locationsubway stationbig apple
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my third time to NYC so knew I wanted to be in Times Square. This Hotel was perfect. Just far enough of Broadway. We checked in at 2am and there was someone there waiting for us. I have no complaints about this hotel perfect for a weekend get away,

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I come to the Hilton Times Square once a month for business travel. The staff is nice. Rooms always clean. The business center is easy to use. Fitness center is usually never crowded but has a lot of machines. Favorite place to stay in Times Square.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am very picky on selecting a hotel and I was extremely pleased with my stay here. The rooms were nice, modern and very clean. The concierge, Ivan, is wonderful and very helpful. Please stop by and see him if you need to make any plans during your stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have used this hotel in the past and loved it: hence it was our 1st choice for a 2 day stop en route to Florida. We had booked a King Corner room but when we checked in this wasn't available: no worries, drop the bags and go get some lunch. When we returned the young lady at the desk, Jasmine, gave us the keys to 3117: this is not a King Corner room.

Went back downstairs to reception and asked her to change the room: this is where service recovery 101 kicks in, but it didn't. SHe gave me keys for 3012, which is a corner room but nowhere like the room we had in March.

Jasmine turned up at the door with my wallet, as I had left it at the desk. I explained my disappointment and told her that my TA review would reflect my experience. 10 minutes later I had a call offering me an upgrade to a suite: too late as we were tired from our transatlantic trip and had moved rooms once already.

Next day had a call from Will, front of house manager, offering to move us to the Presidential Suite but I declined: we were only staying 2 nights and had enough of moving about.

When we checked out spoke with Chad, the duty manager, who was most apologetic that our reservation had not been met: this is a man who does service recovery well. Offered us an upgrade on our next visit, gave me his card and asked that I email before we arrive so that he can arrange it.

This is still our favourite NYC hotel and Chad saved the day: well done Hilton.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here for four nights in NYC and found it to be a very nice property. Our room was a double queen overlooking 42nd street. It was spacious (large by NYC standards) and very nicely updated. Large TV and plenty of storage (large dresser and closet). No table in the room, but a desk and sitting chair. Bathroom was nicely appointed with good lighting and nice shower. Bathroom doors slide (do not lock), which I find bizarre. There was a fridge, but no microwave. Iron/board and in-room safe were nice to have. You can enter the hotel from either 41st or 42nd, which is nice as 42nd tends to be considerably busier. All of the staff were friendly and very helpful. We were comped in-room wifi as first-time guests and Hilton Honors members, which was a greatly appreciated gesture. Wifi is always free in the lobby, which has ample seating and a nice bar/restaurant area. Room floors begin at 23, so street noise is not an issue aside from the occasional siren. Lobby is on the 15th floor, and two elevators are required to get to the rooms. This is a slight inconvenience, but we never had to wait for either elevator for more than a minute. Times Square is less than a block away, and there is a McDonald's about two doors down on 42nd (inexpensive quick breakfast option). The double-decker busses load on 8th Ave about 5-6 blocks from the hotel, and most of the broadway shows are within 8 blocks or so (Phantom is only 2). Expensive by normal standards, but not unusual by NYC midtown standards...$314 AAA for double queen. HHonors points rack up quickly at that rate if you're a member, so you get some relief on future room nights elsewhere. Overall, a very nice property and excellent room for NYC. Assuming competitive rates, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family