Stayed with my family April 7-12. Located in very busy Times Square with major subway stops located half block away. Very large (for NYC) recently renovated rooms. Some rooms are still receiving touch ups. Rooms are located beginning on the 23rd floor, high above the bustle of the street. Yet, if you want to enjoy the sounds of the streets below, open the window. Yet, when the window is closed, you hear silence. On check in, mentioned to desk clerk Martina we were there for our son's birthday. Later that evening, we received a fruit and cheese basket from her for our son. Nice touch. Beautiful view from the room looking north. As a preferred member, we were offered full buffet breakfast each morning and free wireless WiFi. The breakfast server, Francisco was very attentive each morning. Housekeeping was great. Bell staff was very attentive able to hail cabs (quite difficult task on a Street (vs. an Avenue) and during rain) or arrange for Town Car service (which we used to return to the airport). Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton