“Great Location!”

Hilton Times Square
Ranked #119 of 473 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My fiancée and I stayed in the Hilton @ Times Square for our first trip to NYC and couldn't have been happier. The hotel was conveniently located right in the heart of Times Square; the room was spacious; the staff was friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Times Square area!

• Stayed: October 2012
Write a ReviewReviews (7,193)

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We are in NYC for 3 days of museums, Theater, eating, sight seeing and shopping. Selected the Hilton for it's central location for uptown and downtown. Have been here many times before but this is the first time at the Hilton, and are we glad we booked here. Upon check in, Richard at the front desk was engaging and very helpful. He gave us a beautiful view room on a high floor because I mentioned we were celebrating my birthday. Rooms are very large aand comfortable. We even saw a fireworks show on the river. Love the Peter Thomas Roth toiletries. We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had a Girls Night Out in NYC to celebrate a friends 40th birthday. Upon entering the building, we were greeted and immediately felt welcomed. Kenny checked our bags and was very helpful when we asked questions about the city. Our requests for adjoining rooms and refridgerators in each room were were quickly granted. We did find a dirty drinking glass in one room, which quickly brought Bradhy Guerrero, the housekeeping manager, to our room. We were delivered chocolate covered strawberries and given free wifi for the night to compensate for the mistake. The girl who had cleaned our room also sent a card apologizing. We were wowed by Bradhy's professionalism and made to feel like VIP guests. Room was really clean (despite the glass) and very roomy. Excellent Customer Service makes for very happy guests who will return!!!

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for what you want!!
1  Thank Samantha W
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Excellent location. For Canadian Visitors a Tim Hortons across the street. We took advantage of the valet service and found it to be quite useful. The Valet and door staff were very attentative and appreciated their clients. Valet parking is on 41st street between 7th and 8th Avenue. Pull up to the door and let the Valet do their work($52). Being in Times Square was a great experience. Were were on the 25th Floor.

Room Tip: higher the better. Ask for a view of 42nd street.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip. While I did not stay for long, just 2 nights, I really enjoyed my experience. The rooms were spacious and extremely clean! I encountered Brady Guerrero who helped me out with finding a nice place for me to go eat. I traveled alone and wanted to go some place quiet. Definitely one of the best hotels I've stayed at.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had a great experience at the Hilton Times Square. I was celebrating my 40th birthday with four of my friends. The staff was very accommodating, especially Bradhy Guerrero. Great location and rooms.

Room Tip: We had adjoining rooms and it was great for a larger party.
1  Thank stella72ny
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We checked in under my Mother's name (my Father gave his Honor number at time of booking) but unfortunately, and to no one's detriment, we were unable to connect to the WiFi under the aforementioned Honor's member. Carlos, under 5 seconds, had a solution and we had Wifi to all our devices with no more questions than a last name. Kudos to Carlos for being courteous, efficient, and moreover, just a good guy for getting us in 3722 and 3720 juiced up. Just another reason myself and my family chooses the Hilton hotels time and time again. Cheers from Oakville, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family