$207
$487
$345
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$229
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$313
$267
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$192
$165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$130
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$174
$160
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
11,871 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggageglass doorport authorityjavits centercool hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bed
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is very modern and feels very safe. It is incredibly clean and everyone is nice. However, the design of the shower leaves something to be desired and the rooms definitely reflect how popular it is to stay there. Again it is clean, it is a great price and a great location. I would even stay again. However, it isn’t as bright and shiny new as their website pictures show. It is a little dingy and well used. Super clean and super nice and very modern and sensible though. One of the more comfortable pillows and beds I’ve slept on

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Christina,

We appreciate you being our guest and taking the time to share your feedback. We’re glad you enjoyed the great value of our clean and sleek cabins and thank you for highlighting our ultra-comfy beds! Your added comments are also appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you’re in Manhattan!

Best,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A great hotel and a simple walk from Times Square. Clean and very efficient. This hotel makes visiting it simple. The higher the room is in the building the better the view is. The shower is magnificent. It will refresh you for another day. You can pay more for a room but not get a better hotel experience.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo

We were delighted to have you as a guest, Joe, and to see that you perfectly enjoyed your time here in New York! It’s wonderful to know that you appreciated our luxurious monsoon showers and great city views, and we look forward to welcoming you again the next time you visit our amazing city!

Take care,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you want to and all the stay close to the Times Square and all the hot spots around then Yotel is the GoTo choice ! It is walk able from Port Authy station and Times Square Metro. The Hotel is modern and chic and packs in as many amenities as possible within a smallish room and a retractable bed.
Hotel has a Robot to handle your Baggage in case you need a locker ! The only thing missing in the room is a tea/coffee maker.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends

It was a treat to host you while in Manhattan, Arun, and we’re thrilled that you took advantage of our prime location by strolling around the city! Thank you for the great feedback about our cleverly-designed cabins and for the great rating. Come back anytime!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was so desappointed about my night because of the size of the room (tiny - it was impossible to put my luggage on the floor) and the noise because of the small partition I think.
Then, when I arrive the day to keep my room, the computer on the floor “lobby” sais me “room not available”. That’s why th guy said me “you have to pay 2$ per luggage if you want to put them here”. So I payed 4$ (2 luggages) just before to go up to the rooftop. When I was in the elevator a woman said me that I have to see with the hostess on the floor because it was possible that my room was available... and finally, it was available and nobody said me that at the loby floor... impossible to have my money back for my luggages....
It’s a scam

Stayed: August 2018
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Marion,

Part of the innovative YOTEL concept are our compact, air-travel-inspired cabins, and we’re sorry if this caught you off guard. There are nooks for stowing suitcases under the bed as well as other clever hacks to make the most of each inch of space for the added comfort of our guests. Nevertheless, we understand that some travelers prefer larger, more traditional accommodations, and we appreciate you giving us a try. We hope you had an amazing time exploring our city!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently stayed here on a business trip and I loved the Japanese theme of the hotel. The room was compact, but the space is used really well. There are so many compartments to utilize for storage. The bed has a remote that can make it transition between a comfy bed and a sofa. The bathroom section of the room can be curtained off for privacy and there is an incredible view of New York city as soon as you walk in. I also loved the reading lights, and the neon light behind the TV.

The working space on the lobby is calm and peaceful and the restaurant has yet another incredible view of the surrounding buildings.

I would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Gary S

Hi Gary,

We love welcoming business and leisure travelers alike, and we’re thrilled that your YOTEL experience mixed the best of both worlds. We can’t thank you enough for sharing your rave review about the clever design of our cabins! It’s great to know that you appreciated those stellar city views. We trust that you had an unforgettable time here in Manhattan and we look forward to seeing you again, hopefully very soon!