11,958 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggageport authorityglass doorjavits centermodern hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bed
Reviewed January 10, 2018

It’s a unique hotel. I like the style and simple comforts. The outside terrace is a plus. When I go to the city, I want to hear the city. Love the cabin style rooms for a long weekend. The rooms are clean comfortable, & compact. Just the necessities is all we need. The beds were comfortable, too. If I were staying for a week, I would choose a larger room/suite for me and my husband. Dining room is comfortable and breakfast was very good. Waitstaff very friendly.
The indoor-outdoor lounge is comfortable & relaxing with several couches, good drinks
and apps & friendly staff.
Check-in to check-out no problem.
Have yet to have an issue that wasn’t immediately solved.
Great location with restaurants,
subway, mini mart, and cvs within same block. Walking distance to time sq and theatre district.
All in all, Yotel is my go to hotel when I go to NYC.
On the other hand, I miss the complimentary morning coffee in the lobby and what’s this experience fee they added recently. Yotel Boston does not charge an experience fee, nor any other hotel that I’m familiar with.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank annfromboston2018
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

annfromboston2018,

We LOVED having you as well. Great to hear that enjoyed our main level FOUR with our various options for dining. Our location is pretty awesome and we are glad you got to enjoy it to its fullest. We look forward to having you back in the very near future.

Regards,

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Yotel NYC has a new model of stay: rooms, called cabins, are small, but very well designed. Nice common areas. Lean structure of services. Simple but nice cafe. It is well located in midtown, close to many restaurants and subway hub (Times Square) to almost all lines. Fun and comfortable for a short trip!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anbuoro

anbuoro,

Thanks for loving everything YOTEL. We hope to have you back for many more fun and comfortable stays.

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Great place one of my favorite in the New York city I love the rooftop I made a birthday party and every was excellent great service, my sister and there friends loved everything I the most interesting apart from the view is the prices are very affordable

Stayed: January 2018

Hi Carmen C,

Our terrace is Lovely and we are so glad you were able to celebrate such a great occasion with us. We look forward to many more celebrations.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

A cool hotel with a space theme. Rooms were clean and bright. Beds comfortable. Unusual layout puts the bathroom near the window, but it was a nice change from the usual hotel setup. Heated towels were an unexpected but welcome bonus!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business

Hi LOLIVIERE,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your Out of this World Experience at YOTEL! Our cabin designs are different and we are glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to having you back with warm towels awaiting.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

The room was small, but clean, and included everything I needed to have a great stay within walking distance of many things I wanted to see during my stay. I ad no problem finding a place to eat, and wish I could have stayed another couple of days!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Thanks so much for the great 5 stars!