11,961 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggageport authorityglass doorjavits centermodern hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bed
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Great place one of my favorite in the New York city I love the rooftop I made a birthday party and every was excellent great service, my sister and there friends loved everything I the most interesting apart from the view is the prices are very affordable

Stayed: January 2018
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Hi Carmen C,

Our terrace is Lovely and we are so glad you were able to celebrate such a great occasion with us. We look forward to many more celebrations.

Cheers,

Reviewed January 9, 2018

A cool hotel with a space theme. Rooms were clean and bright. Beds comfortable. Unusual layout puts the bathroom near the window, but it was a nice change from the usual hotel setup. Heated towels were an unexpected but welcome bonus!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi LOLIVIERE,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your Out of this World Experience at YOTEL! Our cabin designs are different and we are glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to having you back with warm towels awaiting.

Cheers,

Reviewed January 9, 2018

The room was small, but clean, and included everything I needed to have a great stay within walking distance of many things I wanted to see during my stay. I ad no problem finding a place to eat, and wish I could have stayed another couple of days!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Thanks so much for the great 5 stars!

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I recently visited NY for a couple of nights an decided to stay at Yotel. The rooms are very old. The walls are nasty. The best are flaking and chipping. The appliances and furniture are old, chipping and flaking. The bathroom is moldy on the inside and oitside. The room was very dirty. The window sills are nasty. The selves weren't even wiped. Overall the place was so gross and disgusting. The front desk staff are not nice. They at very rude and have no sort of customer service. I stay at hotels every week due to work and business and this by far is the worst experience I encountered. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Randy M
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Hi Randy M,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with more details of your stay, I would greatly appreciate it. I can be reached at joseph.turano@yotel.com

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

We have visited this hotel many times during years. Some year ago they still had FREE coffee/tea and various muffins for breakfast but not anymore.

We find this hotel to be in a good location. It’s futuristic and hip. Suits better for young travelers getting to know the city. Rooms are small but motorized bed makes a little more room. Nowadays rooms are getting a little worn out, so hopefully they are going to get renovated soon.

- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping every day
- HD TV channels
- Small gym with good quality equipment

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple

FinTraveller85,

Thanks so much for the 4 stars! We are extremely happy to hear that your a loyal YOTEL guest. We are addressing the wear and tear issues as we speak and will have a fully refreshed product update by April 1st. We look forward to having you back in the very near future.

Regards,