11,947 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggageport authorityglass doorjavits centermodern hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bed
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Standard rooms are pretty small, but again it is NYC! Rooms were clean and location was good. Friendly staff and easy checking in and out. Has a very modern feel, if you want to check in early there is a $25 fee.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

821tamyv,

Great things come in small packages :) We are so happy to hear you enjoyed YOTEL and look forward to having you back.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Hotel and room is nice but very small. Great for an over night but not an extended stay unless you like a small room. Staff are very friendly. The hotel is a few blocks from Time Square and Broadway. Overall was happy and would stay again

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi tperry63,

So great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at YOTEL and we look forward to having you back for many more future visits.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located within a 10min walking distance from time square , Yotel NYC provides losta convenience if you wish to see the nearby attractions like Empire State building or Central Park.

I particularly like the luggage and baggage management system that they have (signature to Yotel I believe) and also the visual branding they adopt. A consistent branding and visual imagery makes for good marketing and soothing to the eyes, look and feel for the guests as well.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business

Hi Lostblur,

So great to hear you loved everything YOTEL and that you got to experience YOBOT! We look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

The room was perfect! The shower was excellent! Perfect location within walking distance to everything! Security and staff friendly and helpful! The bed was comfortable. There was a 24-hour CVS directly across the street which was very convenient! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

beff2309,

We are SUPER happy that you enjoyed our cabins, equipped with the monsoon shower heads. We look forward to your recommendations.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

I stayed here for NYE into the New Year and was excited about my stay but was let down when I got to there.

I was told my check-in time was 3pm and I arrived after 4pm and there was still no room ready. The front desk stated someone else checked out late which held them up, but that is no fault of mine, so I don't feel I should have had to wait a half hour to check in even after arriving past check-in time. They gave a complimentary drink but I ended up missing an event due to the hold up.

When we got into the room, it was much smaller than expected. We went to order room service and then was informed the hotel didn't offer it. We had to take a tray from the room to the restaurant downstairs so that we can order and bring it back to the room. I also couldn't fin whatever button we needed to press to adjust the bed. Looked around the room for an ice bucket, called the front desk and they told me I needed to come down there to get one, which was just a little paper bucket. I found out the bags for the ice bucket were near the ice machine. So you go up to drop bags, go down to get the bucket, then go back up to get the bag and ice. All pretty inconvenient and unnecessary. Could have just given one when checking in. There were also only two washcloths in the room for our two night stay.

One thing I loved was the view! It was gorgeous from the floor we stayed on (26th), but the price was literally paying for the view because the room was tiny. I was underwhelmed. I wanted to go back to try the room with Jacuzzi but I'm not sure if i'll be doing that now.

Room Tip: Great view from the higher floors
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank The S

Hello The S,

I am so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expecations. We try to be as clear as possbile on all of our channels, about the size of the cabin and services we offer at YOTEL. While we do not offer room service we do offer 3 options for dining on our Four Level. We do hope you will reconsider us in the future for a larger cabin as you had mentioned.

Best regards,