11,958 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggageport authorityglass doorjavits centermodern hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bed
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

The average room here is very small. As in, tiny. That being said, if you want a no-frills place to stay in close proximity to Broadway and Times Square, you can’t beat the price.

When you walk in, you can check into your room within minutes using a kiosk. If you need to leave a bag, you do pay, and it’s an automated machine of sorts that puts it into a small unit. Pretty high tech and sort of freaky but does the trick.

We walked to Broadway within minutes. As well as to Times Square. What I also liked is that if you walk a few blocks away from the hustle and bustle, you can find some rather quiet places to eat.

We did eat breakfast there one morning. The pancakes were tasty but the menu is very limited and the coffee was just not good at all. (They literally didn’t have peanut butter for our toast when asked.)

Our room had a decent view. It’s quite cramped, as I stated, but it did the trick since we only spent time in our room to sleep. They have a big outdoor patio, as well as a lounge area.

I’d definitely go back simply because the location is great. I never felt unsafe in the area at any time, and we were out late each evening. Plus, there’s a CVS directly across the street if you left anything at home.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. We look forward to having you back in the very near future.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Yotel is a hotel that is sure to exceed your expectation! The exciting vibe it carries from the super friendly staff to the cozy, futuristic atmosphere that is a huge departure from the busy NYC environment. I love every single detail of this hotel so there's nothing to complain about. This may be irrelevant for most ppl but I think it's important to point out that the staff including the housekeepers took their time communicating with me, a deaf person. That's just how wonderful this hotel and its staff are!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank b0bby92

Reviewed November 14, 2017

The Yotel was new to me, and it was a very pleasant experience. The automated check-in was easy and intuitive (as was the check-out), the public spaces were welcoming and interesting, and the rooms were comfortable. The rooms are small - you have to use the electric motor to lie the bed flat - but they are very comfortable and clean, and a great value.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Every time I come to go to NYC I stay here! The staff is amazing! The location is amazing and great walking distance to Time square and the theater. I am staying again this weekend and Linda took care of me she was so polite and kind. He customer service was amazing.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 13, 2017

I was in NYC for work and looking for a budget hotel. I came across Yotel and was a little skeptical, but absolutely loved this place. The room was perfect. The adjustable bed was awesome and while the room was tiny, it's just what you need when you are in Manhattan. The rooftop bar was incredible...great vibe. So many little touches like the cell phone vending machine on each floor by the elevators where you can charge your phone or purchase head phones / phone chargers. The lighting in the room was pretty cool as well. Loved it and would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business