$126
$174
$149
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

$193
$180
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

$147
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$133
$97
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$221
$143
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$125
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

11,868 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggageglass doorport authorityjavits centercool hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bed
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Clean tidy and friendly hotel, rooms are small, and I know its NYC, but omg they are small. Also I didn't quite like the check in, I assume I'm getting old lol but a desk top and no person just isn't me

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Hi Andrewasmith,

Thanks so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you rated us 4 stars! We do have a more traditional check-in on level FOUR at the mission control desk, for those who fancy a more traditional check-in.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2017

I tired this hotel 2 years ago as an adventure and it's now my staple almost every time I stay in New York. It's always a positive experience which somehow pleases both leisure and business travellers.

It's comfortable, the views are beautiful (get Queen room with view) and it's cool. Rooms are well designed so although they are NY-small you never feel crammed in there.

I feel these rooms are better for 1 because of the washroom but I travel alone on business and this is perfect for me. I love love love this place.

It's just overall always a positive experience. Easy check in, check out and easy stay. Restaurant on-site is good, both for dinner & drinks and for breakfast. On this trip we rented a room to practice a presentation as a team and the service was impeccable. It was also easy to book the room, everyone was so helpful.

The only thing I could say is the 2$ to leave the bag which was cash-only was annoying because I did not have cash handy, I should have been able to put it on the room with the incidental. Everything is so good with the customer experience at Yotel that this little small thing was not aligned with this vision. But hey, no biggie. I dream in purple - love Yotel!

Room Tip: Queen room with View

Nadine L,

So glad to hear that we are your hotel of choice in New York. We look forward to many more shared dreams in Purple!

Cheers,

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I booked this hotel based off of the good price, central location and good reviews. Overall, I was very happy.
Top of the list was the customer service - everyone I interacted with was helpful and very pleasant.
The room was small but very functional for one - an interesting use of space and it didn't feel too tight. It was also quiet which was a huge plus.
The restaurants were not top notch and given the description, this was a disappointment although management was responsive to concerns.
Finally, and most disappointing, was the level of cleanliness in the room - my room still had coffee stains from previous guests, the soap dispensers were dirty and the carpet didn't seem too clean. One day, housekeeping missed cleaning some of the bathroom. I also didn't love the reusable pump shampoo/conditioner and no lotion option.
Other than this, this was a good stay and a good hotel.

Room Tip: Choose. a premium room for a better view

Nya G,

Thanks for the 4 stars! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the functionality of our cabins. I am happy to hear that you shared your feedback on some the issues we could have done better with. We use your feedback as a way for us to improve.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel. Got a city view room, had a great view, especially at night, romantic. Walking distance to Times Square and Rockefeller center. Great restaurants near the area. A must stay at least once.

Stayed: December 2016

ChefJasonMichael,

Thanks so much for the kudos! We want you back for many more future visits.

Regards,

Reviewed November 11, 2017

Very nice hotel experience. If I had to state one small negative, I will say that the closest Subway station is a few long blocks away, it since much of the fun of visiting NYC is walking in the city, that was not too much of a problem. Beds were very comfortable. Service was quick and well delivered.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

allanaledford,

Really wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the YOTEL experience. We look forward to many more!

Cheers,