$196
$170
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$225
$143
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$148
$127
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$174
$149
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$142
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$209
$114
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$144
$135
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$194
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

11,862 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggageglass doorport authorityjavits centercool hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bed
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Stayed here in September 2017 for a weekend away with my husband. The check in process was interesting as you use a computer rather than talk to a human. I guess this is part of their "futuristic" theme. I was slightly annoyed there was a charge to check in early (we declined) and also a charge to hold out bags until check in time. The room itself was great- we splurged for a room with a terrace and hot tub outside (see pics). The room has some issues with the lights but all in all it was clean and spacious. My one piece of feedback would be to inform guests of the hotel's offerings- there was a credit we received but didn't know how or where to redeem and there no one really promoted the rooftop bar though it was not hard to notice or locate. Great location in mid-town west- still in the mix of things but just enough away from the crazy of mid-town

Room Tip: Go with a larger room
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank joannec386
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

joannec386,

Thank you very much for your feedback and 4 star review. We do appreciate the feedback and will use it to approve future guest experiences.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a recent trip to NYC. This hotel was great! I was worried with reviews I had read but was pleasantly surprised at the facility. The check in was different but very easy. Staff is right there to help and they are very accommodating and friendly. The room is small. There’s no other way to say it but how much time do you expect to spend in it? We used it to sleep and shower. I wouldn’t try to fit more than two people in each room either. There is ample room for all your stuff if you keep organized and utilize the space correctly. Also, make sure your are comfortable with your travel companion since there is not a real wall dividing the bathroom and they will be able to hear everything! Other than that the room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and was in a great location! It is just off the beaten Times Square path so you lose the hustle and bustle but are still within a few blocks of everything. Would stay here again and would recommend his hotel to friends!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

mnmford,

I am so happy to hear that we exceeded all expectations. Though our rooms are small as you mentioned, they are smartly designed to offer you all the amenities you need and nothing you don't want. We look forward to your recommendations and look forward to having you back.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Only first day at this hotel but shocking service so far.

1. Our party had to wait 40mns to get our order at breakfast. Then the staff got some of the orders wrong and then got the bill wrong - which took another 20mns. I asked to speak to the restaurant manager, was told they were on their way. They never turned up.

2. Went to Reception asking to speak to the Duty Manager - seems like nobody fulfils that role - nobody to speak to.

3. Went to see the concierge just now. I went up to her and said "hi". She was staring at her screen and could not even be bothered to look at me. When I told her so she went "I am listening". I told her I wanted to speak to the Hotel Manager she told me to go to Reception. When I told her they could not "locate" the Manager she was dismissive.

We have a party of 10 here for work and staying a total of approximately 50 nights... Bad move....

Room Tip: No mini bar
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank ivantheterrible
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

ivantheterrible,

I am so sorry to hear of this experience you had for breakfast. Green Fig is operated by a different company, but none the less, we should have addressed your issues. If you can email me directly at joseph.turano@yotel.com, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Ideally located, 7 minute walk to nearest metro (Times Square) 1 stop to Penn Station, or a $10-15 cab ride depending on traffic. 15-20 minute walk to 5th/6th avenue, ESB, Grand Central or Central Park. Direct metro to WTC, SoL boats etc.....
View was OK, over the river to NJ and uptown in the direction of Central Park.
Comfy bed - on the hard side, but I like that. Friendly, helpful staff. Great music in the elevator. Clean room, fresh white sheets, clean towels (a couple of the towels we received during our 6 night stay were a little worn and due for replacement). Aircon very controlable.
We had an executive queen view room, the one they use in the photos. Nice size room, plenty of space for the two of us.
There were plenty of sockets for plugging in to (provided you have a US plug) but there were no USB charging sockets, except for one in the back of the TV which worked as a phone charger while the TV was switched on. I found this a little strange as they make a big deal about their "techno wall" and "iPod connectivity"
There were a couple of irritating niggles: no surfaces in the bathroom to put your toiletries and the door into the bathroom was a joke - glass with a 2" (5cm) gap that allows no privacy whatsoever, so make sure you are good friends with the person you are travelling with.... :-)
Finally, always remember to shut the privacy curtain when you go to the toilet (or if you are going to walk around naked). The windows are not mirrored, so you can see in from the outside. Thanks to the positioning of the mirrored wardrobe and the glass bathroom door, you get a direct view into the apartments across the street (and them back to you) while you are sitting on the throne.......
Would I stay there again? A definate YES!

Room Tip: The higher, the better
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Hi John M,

We appreciate the feedback and will take notes of the mentions you make, so that we can improve. We have an upcoming refresh of our rooms and some of the items you mentioned will be changed. We do hope you consider us in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a quick stay as part of our honeymoon. Great hotel and handy to alot of the sights that people would like to see while in new York (times square, Madison square garden, empire state etc). Rooms where very compact and small but we didn't mind much because we where not expecting to be in the room for much time. Great roof top bar and facilities on floor 3 aswell. If you are looking something basic and handy then this is the place to stay, If you are looking for luxury look elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dean K,

Thank you very much for providing your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the facilities and look forward to having you back in the very near future.