11,959 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggageport authorityglass doorjavits centermodern hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bed
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was really lovely. Super clean and really cool. We were doing one night stay to break up our NY holiday and wanted something fancy. So we booked the hottub room which was $400 a night. But was treated ourselves. When we checked in we were told our room didn't have the hot tub. So we were pretty mad. Turns out I actually did have one but it wasn't suppose to be used. But we paid the money so we used it anyway and it was amazing. It was out on the terrace and it was very quaint and relaxing. I probably would stay here again but would likely try and find somewhere else first.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Hello DigitalOrange,

Thanks so much for providing your feedback on your stay. I am happy to hear that for the most part you loved your stay. We are however sorry to hear about the miscommunication that occurred. As we always look to improve, I would appreciate if you can send me your stay details, so that I may research what occurred. I can be reached at joseph.turano@yotel.com

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Enjoy the electronic bed that moves from seated to relax. The outside bar is welcoming and is very popular. This evening was chilly. I decided to venture to the inside bar. Stashing your bags costs $4 cash and is stored by a huge robotic arm which allows you to register. You check in, recieve a key and room number independently of a human. Wow! Not going ruin this movie, just check it out for yourself.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Souljagirltee,

Techfun is what you experienced at YOTEL. We are glad you got to meet YOBOT! We look forward to having you back in the very near future.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We arrived at Yotel and were instantly impressed. The online check in procedure is really slick, but there are a few Yotel people milling about just in case you need help or want them to book transport, etc. The rooms are very cool and bright with great views across the city. Staff on the 4th floor reception and the concierge are really helpful and the bar and roof terrace are fab with a very mixed crowd milling about. We used this as a base for 5 days sightseeing and it didn't disappoint - would highly recommend if you're spending a few days as is within easy walking distance of Times Square, the local bus and tube stations, etc.

Room Tip: The suites are amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

DenandMart,

Love at first sight! We are super happy to hear that you enjoyed our cool bright rooms, as well as our Mission control team who was there to assist. We look forward to having you back very soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I LOVED staying here! Such a fun, funky hotel in a great location for getting to all the main attractions that the city has to offer. I felt safe staying here as a single woman travelling alone, and found the staff to be really friendly and polite. The room was clean and well maintained, loved the cool purple lighting and the bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in.

Dining options ranging from upscale restaurants to Subway and McDonalds are only a very short walk away, likewise small, independent theatres to homes of the legendary broadway shows.

I'm planning to come back here (this time with my family) next year and I can't wait to show them around my new favourite hotel!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo

Emily R,

YOTEL loved having you here! We are so so happy to hear that we were your hotel of choice and that you loved everything YOTEL, including our comfortable custom beds, and fantastic locations. We look forward to seeing you and your family.

Cheers,

Reviewed October 1, 2017

This was an all together fun experience. Fun and funky décor sets YOTEL apart from the ordinary. The rooms are clean and efficient. The Smart bed was a real plus! The restaurant, The Green Fig, was excellent. The location is central to everything. It wasn't a stuffy, chocolate on the pillow kind of place and I enjoyed my stay very much. Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Request a "quiet" room
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

Annette B,

Cheers for the fantastic comments of YOTEL! Our funky design and decor makes us anything but ordinary as you stated. We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed Green Fig as well. We look forward to having you back for many more future visits.