$196
$170
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $293/night.

$147
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$133
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$224
$143
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$174
$149
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

$144
$135
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$196
$114
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

11,862 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggageglass doorport authorityjavits centercool hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bed
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Wow! this was an incredibly tiny hotel room, even for NYC! I will give them this: very clean, squishy-comfy bed, but SO small and a bit pricey considering the lack of space. Sure this was designed on some "Euro" model, but not practical for Americans, especially those traveling with luggage.
I know there can be great use of small space, but this wasn't it...no place to put a suitcase, no place to hang items up, no place to leave anything out such as toiletries...If you are going to have a tiny room like this, then put drawers under the bed, put fold down luggage racks, put hooks in the room and in the bathroom area so there is a place for STUFF. The bathroom area was not fully closable, so be sure you are traveling with someone you can share EVERYTHING with... Also, AFTER booking saw a "convenience fee" that was not optional and non refundable, for use at the coffee shop or bar. (Bar seemed like a nice place with outdoor tables, frequented by many hipsters.)This fee May be a value to some, but since we moved after one night increased our cost significantly. In addition, they charged $25 for us to check in 2 hrs. early... We moved a few blocks over to a chain hotel that was cheaper, more spacious and had free breakfast.

Room Tip: try a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Jose N, Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Hello intinerant!

Thank you for sharing your review! We are glad to hear you noticed our cleanliness standards as well as the super comfy bed. While we understand that our design concept is not for everyone, we are very straightforward about the size of our cabins and include total square footage, photos, and descriptions on our website. Hopefully, you will consider giving us another chance in one of our larger cabins, such as the Executive View Cabin or First Cabin with King-sized bed.”

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very modern: you can check in and out via computer, luggage storage is managed by a robot and everything runs smoothly. This is a great location if you want to reach different areas of New York. Meatpacking District is close by and so is Time Square and its buzz.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Hello Anni M!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the overall hotel concept.
Please come back again soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

My husband and I booked a four-night stay at Yotel NYC from August 10-14, 2017 in a First King Terrace Cabin. We prepaid our reservation directly through Yotel's website in April 2017, so we expected a seamless check-in. We booked our flight to arrive in NYC to time our check-in perfectly. The reservation clearly states "check-in time 3:00pm". So after baggage claim and traffic delays, we arrived at the hotel after 3:30pm. Upon entering the main lobby, we were directed by the sole staff member working the ground-level lobby to check-in at the kiosk to the left. We entered our information (name, confirmation number)... it pulled up our reservation, stating "amount due: $0"... click the 'next' button and a pop-up appeared stating "Sorry! All cabins full!" We thought, maybe it was a glitch, so we went through the data entry process again. Nope. Not a glitch, it said the same thing. All cabins booked. I begin to panic. The sole employee working in the area was busy showing people how their luggage robot worked... after waiting several minutes, I interrupted to tell him our issue. The employee said "oh. Go to the 4th floor and talk to the front desk."
When we got up to the 4th floor lobby, I spoke to the first available front desk employee. I showed her our printed reservation receipt and told her what happened at the kiosk. She typed something into her computer and beckoned for her co-worker to help her. Neither employee says anything to my husband or I. After typing some more things the second employee said, "Hi. How're you doing?" I said "Kinda freaking out." And she says, oh the room is probably just marked dirty. Sometimes guests do late check-outs. Blah blah blah. Ok. Well, check-in is 3pm, I booked my room in April.... so I don't find this an acceptable excuse. So the girl calls someone in housekeeping to ask if a room is ready. They say a room is ready. We get our keys and are sent to room 821.
Upon arrival to 821, I immediately began with my routine of checking the room for things like bed bugs. I'm not going to unpack my belongings if I find bugs. First thing we see: someone else's hair between the blanket and bottom sheet. Other things we found: mold on the walls in the shower; what looked like dried ketchup smeared on the counter below the TV; cleaning supplies left on the terrace; a chair propping the door open from the bathroom to the terrace -- which let flies, gnats, and other bugs into the room; dirt all over the glass doors to the terrace; the cover off the hot tub, with dirt and other unknown substances in the hot tub. I immediately call "mission control" (what they call the front desk) and tell them our room is disgusting. They send up their housekeeping manager. She called herself "Gigi". She was the rudest manager. The first thing I showed her was the hair on the bed. She took the hair off the sheet and threw it on the floor. This made me very concerned. (Uh oh. Is this how she plans on fixing the problem?) After I showed her some of the other issues she admitted she was at fault for sending us to a dirty room... she simply thought it was clean. Ok. Fine, mistakes happen. She attempted to appease us by telling us to go down to the bar and have a free drink. Um. It was 4pm. I had just spent the last hour combating severe nausea in a car driven by someone that loved to slam on the breaks. I didn't want to drink alcohol. I honestly would have felt more comfortable either: being sent to a room that was already clean, or sitting on the couch and seeing the bedding changed (especially since Gigi felt simply removing the hair from the sheet was appropriate). Whatever. We went down to the 4th floor lobby and sat awaiting our cleaned room. Gigi also gave us tokens for free breakfast for the next day. After 30 minutes, Gigi came back and took us back to the room. I went to examine the room while she was there and said "It's not even clean!" and Gigi ran out the room. The mold was still in the shower, the food on the counter was only partially cleaned off, the flies were still in the room, the sheets had dirt at the foot of the bed with many stains, and the hot tub still had dirt in it. I called back down to mission control and told them the room was still dirty and I wanted someone to come back to clean it, this time, while I remained in the room so I could be assured this was the final time and things would actually be cleaned. After waiting 20 minutes, I tried calling down to find out when someone was coming: they stopped answering the phone. I tried calling multiple times over the next several minutes. Nobody answered. Seriously? Complain too many times and they just ignore your calls? I was about to go down to the 4th floor when Gigi came back, and boy was she annoyed. She said the room was clean. She said she saw it being cleaned. I then showed her how it wasn't cleaned well enough. She called for someone to come clean the room and did not attempt to hide her annoyance with me. After they finished changing the sheets and cleaning the counter and hot tub I had my husband point out that the TV remote was covered in dried food (and who knows what else) so Gigi snapped and said they'd just get us a new remote. We also told them the TV's closed captioning doesn't work and they said "that's engineering" after we explained that closed captioning is subtitles. Ok. Well, nobody ever did address fixing the closed captioning on the TV.
So after we got the room cleaned again, I did not check the sheets again. It did not cross my mind that after they put on clean sheets... that at any point during our visit.... they'd put dirty sheets on. Well. I was wrong. The morning we checked-out.... I found blood on the blanket. That blood did not belong to me nor my husband.
Other room issues: the hot tub didn't work. Only 1/3 of the jets worked. For this, we honestly didn't bother saying anything. After how we were treated by the staff for raising the hygiene concerns, I couldn't bear to deal with another conflict. We were there for vacation. Not for endless battles with the hotel staff. But just beware: if you purchase a stay here... there's a chance your amenities will be broken and/or dirty.
The sliding door to from the main room to the bathroom was very difficult to slide.... which means you're left with just using the curtain for privacy for bathroom time. This might not bother some couples/friends... but my husband and I both like closed doors for bathroom time.
The doors to the terrace were difficult to lock properly. (The one door's knob kept sticking so the door lock wouldn't work.)
Security issue: On our 3rd night we decided to use the hot tub despite the fact it didn't fully work. Shortly after getting into the hot tub our neighbors to our left were hooting and hollering from their terrace to the street. We just brushed it off and ignored it. Until two of the males from the group got out of their terrace and were standing on the platform outside our fence (apparently their fence that would prevent them from having access to that area was torn down). They came and stood at the far right corner of our fence and occasionally looked through the cracks of our fence toward us... they would do this after bending over for a brief period and standing erect (they were snorting something on the flat surface outside our fence). Now it wasn't clear to me whether or not they could truly see us in the hot tub due to the darkness on the terrace... until the one male pressed his face against the fence with his hands cupping his face... no question then. He was looking at us look at him. My husband yelled for him to go away and he said "oh sorry, I'm a guest here." So?! He then began to smoke something that smelled non-tobacco-like if you get what I mean. So I went back inside to call mission control. I told them what happened and said "I don't feel safe." She said they would send security. Security came and knocked on our door. We opened the door and I told them what happened. When I said they were on the platform outside our fence the one security officer just shrugged and said "yeah there's a walkway out there". Ok. Are these idiots supposed to be there? No. So they supposedly went and talked to the people and then called us to say "they said they are sorry." Um. Seriously? That's it? Great. So they can continue to blast their music, invade our privacy, run up and down the halls yelling, and do their drugs. Wonderful.
So we had a wide variety of issues at this hotel. Did management once check in with us to see how we were? Nope. They simply don't care. Don't waste your money staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank awigginscot
Jose N, Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Hello awigginscot!

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that your stay was not to your satisfaction. We apologize profusely for the the poor service you received from our crew members as well as the overall cabin cleanliness. Our employees are given extensive training and we are sincere in our efforts to provide only the highest customer service possible, we are disappointed to hear we have fallen short on this instance. We will be sharing your comments and addressing directly with our crew members.
Hope you can afford us to give us another chance in the future, please feel free to reach out to me directly at jose.nieto@yotel.com.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

The service was really great; Everyone was really nice. The room, while small, was cozy and homey in it's confinement and the view was lovely. The $20 card provided by the hotel was also another pleasant surprise and the pizza was really good! We will definitely be returning soon!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dev315

Hello dev315!

Thank you so much for your review! It is always a pleasure to know that our guests are experiencing satisfaction at our hotel as intended by all of our crew members.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

Great Location!! Perfect room for a comfortable night. Great welcome service and the room was clean and inviting. Everything about the room was wonderful for my attendance at Signature theatre around the corner. Food available in the hotel and nearby. Lots to do in the Times Square area.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Bonni N

Hello Bonni N!

Thank you so much! This is exactly the goal of all of us here at YOTEL NYC!
We hope you can visit us again soon!