$207
$231
$205
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$487
$345
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$229
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$313
$267
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$192
$165
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$130
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$174
$160
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
11,871 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggageglass doorport authorityjavits centercool hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bed
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Being in the center of the city makes almost anywhere an easy Walk. We got River view room. We found the location perfect, walkable to the high line. Times square and theatre district and also to the subway station at the bus terminal from which you can go anywhere. WiFi is absolutely amazing. The breakfast was good can't fault anything,staff very helpful. We would definitely recommend !

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Joseph-YotelGM, General Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Hi Elena S,

Thanks for the wonderful 5 stars! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed everything YOTEL and we look forward to having you back.

Regards,
Joseph

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

The best bit about this hotel is the outdoor bar area, really buzzy and great views. Overall the hotel has a good, cool vibe about it. Quite a young hotel, I felt borderline too old and uncool to stay here!

The room was good. I liked the style of it and it was spacious for a 'pod' style hotel. The furnishings were starting to get a bit tatty in places though, a bit of a refresh is obviously needed. I'd balance that with saying that the hotel is good value for New York.

The thing that irked me about the hotel is that they charged you to store the luggage. What?! $2 a time and this being the US a tip on top of that. I have never in all my life been charged to store luggage in a hotel in which I was a paying guest. This policy really irked me. Not least as I had to get cash out to pay and was charged for that. So my luggage costs came to $10! Ridiculous!

I kinda liked this place overall though and if they changed their silly luggage policy I'd stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Jose N, Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Hello hcb81!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the overall hotel concept. Please note that the luggage fee is not a hotel policy as is part of the Local Union agreement we have in place. We apologized for the inconvenience this caused to you during departure time.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Yotel is a cool hotel located off Times Square. Everything at this hotel is designed to maximize space. Rooms are small but neatly put together so you dont feel cramped. The bed was a little soft for my taste but adequate. The shower was magnificent. The room has a towel warmer. It location makes Times Square and Grand Central terminal short walks from the property. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Joe K

Hello Joe K!

We thank you for your kind words and support and are pleased that your stay with us met your expectations.
We hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

We had a great time. Reminds me of a great futuristic hotel, wish the music in the elevator wasnt changed. Used to be theme from Star Trek, Futurama and similar themes. Now its just regular. We enjoyed the outside terrace and had drinks overlooking the city landscape. We will be back another time. The staff was always courteous and friendly.

Room Tip: The rooms are a little small for wifey, but just right for me. We are in NYC, who stays in their room anyway?
Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Randolph L

Hello Randolph L!

welcome and appreciate your feedback and suggestions.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as a party of 6 adults (ages 18-48) last week and got back beginning of this week.

The rooms are very clean which we was very happy about. The shower is nice & powerful. The rooms are very basic but we already knew this prior to coming to NYC, we were out pretty much most of the day so it doesn't matter!
It's roughly about a 10 minute walk until you get into the central of Times Square so this was good too.
Trying to get a yellow taxi was very hard to wave one down as it was a fast road so would recommend getting an uber instead if you understand how to do all of that on your phone!
A lady on reception (4th floor) was very helpful as we was having difficulty checking in on the computers downstairs. We asked if we could have our rooms on a higher floor so we could have a better view of NYC from our window and she let us - thank you!
EXTRA COSTS TO YOUR BILL IF WANTED: To put your bags with the concierge (e.g. If you check out at 11am & your flight isn't until later that night) then that is an extra cost of $2.00 per bag & to check in early/check out late is an extra $25.00 per room.

Only thing I can fault is at the end of our stay we needed some ice blocks freezing in their freezer before our flight as I am diabetic and needed to keep the insulin cool for the journey home. We picked them up 7 hours later after dropping them off with a member of staff & they were unfortunately just put in a fridge & not a freezer so they were not frozen. I then had them taken off me at the airport as it's not frozen & still a liquid inside which meant I travelled home with warm insulin which was not good at all

Other than this end to the holiday, the hotel was good for anyone who wants to explore NYC

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank ellebelle96
Jose N, Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Hello ellebelle96!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to read you found our hotel cabins very clean. We consistently strive to achieve this satisfaction for all of our hotel guests and always welcome and appreciate your feedback and suggestions.