YOTEL New York
Kimpton Muse Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$247
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
$389
$314
Marriott Hotels
$165
$136
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$155
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$308
$203
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$283
$100
  • Breakfast included
11,648 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkrooms are smallfourth flooryour luggageport authorityjavits centercool hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bedfew blocks
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I recently stay at yotel because I saw how nice the rooms looked online and thought it was a good deal. When I got there many of the white walls were dirty from peoples hands and daily use, the service there is run by people that speak very poor English and have attitude problems. Finally I get to the room and it is tiny! The pictures online looked to beautiful and the actual thing is so far from the truth. I can love with a room that isn't so much what I expected but after I go out for the day and come back to find my medicine that I brought gone after the cleaning staff came through. Overall I felt ripped off that the room was nothing like that pictures and that I had my medicine stolen by staff.

• Stayed: February 2014
Jose N, Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Hello Zpaiva0915!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.We are so sorry that you were disappointed with the cabin size, as we try to be very upfront about this on our website in the listed square footage, photos and description. We are also disappointed to hear about your comments regarding cabin cleanliness as this is an area were we have always ranked very high on TripAdvisor.
Jose - Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Before our stay at Yotel I read online that many people thought the bed was too hard. But I really liked it! If the bed is too soft i tend to get a stiff back, but after a week on the queen-sized bed my back didn't hurt at all - it was perfect for me.

We stayed in an executive view cabin - queen for seven days. It's 275 sqft (26 sqm) with a great view. We were surprised to see that the room looked exactly like the pictures on their website. The view was breathtaking. Two roller blinds gave us the opportunity to choose between privacy in the evening and complete darkness at night.

Free Wifi, muffins and coffee was great. And there were always people at mission control to answer questions. Check-in and check-out was really easy to do on the computers in the lobby, and made sure that we didn't have to wait in line. The hotel is located about five minutes walk from Times Square, and it's about to-three minutes to an subway station. Getting around the city was easy and cheap with a metro card.

Yotel is overall a great hotel, and we got good value for the price. Good service and cleaning made sure that we enjoyed our stay, and I can absolutely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: An upgrade to "executive view cabin - queen" is worth it!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Linda H!

We thank you for your kind words and support and are pleased that your stay with us met your
full satisfaction. It is always a pleasure to know that the combined efforts of our entire crew members result in exceptional experiences for our guests.
We can’t wait to welcome you both back! Please reach out to us prior to your return at reservations@yotelnewyork.com for any assistance.
Jose - Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Arrived very early at JFK (06:00). By the time we arrived at Yotel, it was well before "check-in" time, but the staff was very accommodating and made us feel welcome, while we waited for the room. Complimentary beverages and cupcakes with comfortable seats with free wi-fi made the wait much more bearable. We had requested early check-in since our airline only flies once a day to JFK from HNL and it is very early. The clerks were able to get us into a room fairly early and apologized for the wait. Staff was very gracious and competent across the board.
I like the usage of space concept and the futuristic theme. Kiosk check-in and out is a nice option, however I cannot comment on this as we did not use it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ganbatte24
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect from our stay at Yotel but what a lovely surprise it was....

I have stayed at other NYC hotels and this place was a GREAT VALUE. Really great price for the room, great location, great amenities without a doubt. Free Wifi, Free Muffins and coffee. Plus, we had plenty of room to co-work on the 4th floor and the staff was very friendly.

Our hotel room (2610) had a fantastic view of the city.

Also, I really appreciated that the subway was a few blocks away. Tons of trains go through that particular station so we could get anywhere quickly.

I stayed at Yotel because our company was there for a conference. My co-workers very much enjoyed the hotel as well. We would definitely book there again. You can't beat the value.

Room Tip: We were on the 26th floor (2610) and had a queen room with a view. Very much loved our view of the city.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Upon our arrival we were extended a very friendly welcome and introduction to their automated check-in service on the main floor...also known as "ground control". You then need to take an elevator (very dark...hard to see) to "mission control" (front desk) on level four where there is also a lounge, restaurant and outdoor lounge...we did not use any of these amenities. Another set of elevators takes you to your "cabin" which was spacious. We had a queen size bed and a set of bunk beds. The room has a desk in front of a huge window with a great city view and has automated privacy blinds. The bathroom was nice to look at but the modern wading pool-type vanity was not level and the water pooled around the sides instead of draining...icky!! As well, the bathroom had a not so private feel to it as the door was frosted glass with no ability to lock along with open space above the door. The decor throughout is modern and sparse..all white with hits of neon purple. My young son thought the place was awesome. Great for a family fun but not a romantic trip. Conveniently, our room was located next to a beverage station where we could get ice water, tea, coffee, cappuccino,etc, free of charge. I would go back for the right price.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family