“Yummy yummy lobster”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

If you are in the chelsea area visit the chealsea market and in particutar the lobster place. It is not a restaurant per se but a fish market where you chose your fish anf they cook it for you for a small fee. I got two lobsters a dozen oysters (different varieties) one salmon salad and a ceasars salad all for usd93.00.
The food could not be any fresher. That for me is value for money

1  Thank Francis T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,807)

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is not a restaurant--it's a seafood market and that's what makes it all the more fun to eat! It caters for "to-go" and you must plan to have your lunch snack or dinner at this place--you will find no other seafood like this anywhere else which we learn the hard way... If you love pasta, then just get something little here and then stop at the Italian restaurant down the corridor in the market for another snack "sampler."

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I went to the Chelsea market after walking the highline. Once I saw it I had to go in took pics of the seafood and grabbed some sushi, they have trays upon trays and a sushi bar inside the store. The quality is beyond words. This is probably the best sushi I've had in my life and I've tried many! The price was also great, cheaper than Dean & Deluca and tastier!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stumbled across this place while walking through the Chelsea Market.
And what a great find. Had the Lobster Roll (from the kiosk at back of store), wow!
One of the best things I've ever had to eat!
Lots of fresh lobster, covered in a light sauce, on a lightly toasted roll, fantastic.
Also, a great place with lots of fish and seafood to see, a bustling energetic place, and the 2 cashiers that I dealt with were both fantastic. One was even giving me her favourite meal for my next visit (fried oyster sandwich). Highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank surfer d
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Spartan place with few seats that offers the best and freshest fish in NYC. If you like excellent fish and don't want to spend a fortune, do come here! And make yourselves a favor: try the boiled lobster and the lobster roll - they are to die for!

1  Thank PiSaVe