“Good birthday deal”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 1st Ave and 2nd Ave
Transit: Conveniently located by the "M" and "E" trains, Lexington and 53rd Street stop.
“Good birthday deal”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I came here for my sister's Bday early October and the place was shoulder-to-shoulder packed. The music played is top 40's, but it was a genuinely fun time. The bartender who looked like James Franco was awesome and definitely took good care of me. I know for it being my sister's birthday she was granted free drinks /entrance till 1 am and her guests got house liquor mixed drinks for $5 till 1 am as well. The cover was free for my sister and $5 for the girls and $10 for the guys.

• Visited October 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy Hour Heaven!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I recently attended a company happy hour at Copia NYC. We enjoyed their amazing happy hour specials with great service and delicious $5 appetizers. Sarah the bartender makes the best strawberry mojitos I'v ever had!! The staff is super friendly and really cares to satisfy their customers. Im sold and will be back!! Thank you

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank AlinaZzz
New York City, New York
“Great food and customer service!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I recently attended my best friends birthday party at Copia on a Thursday night. Im from NYC and have been to many different lounges/restaurants in Manhattan and this one is by far one of my favorites! They hooked us up with 2 bottles of goose for $375 which is the cheapest Ive ever paid at a nyc venue ANDDD the waitress surprised us with a free bottle of champagne! they also sat us down in their "super vip" section which is roped off from the rest of the crowd and is right next to the dj booth. They let us bring in a birthday cake which the waitress brought out with sparklers and candles. dj played a lot of 80's rock, which turned into top 40, house and hip hop later on in the night. food wise i would recommend the tomato mozza saute, the burger sliders and the hawaiian salmon (we feasted like beasts). We were treated well from the minute we walked in till the second we stumbled out. Definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to celebrate their birthdays and wants vip treatment!!!

• Visited August 2012
Mantua, New Jersey
“watch your tab!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I went to copia for a graduation party. The place was nice with good music and it was the night of a fight. I gave my credit card and noticed drinks that i did not order were put on my tab. The manager then tried to accuse my boyfriend of putting the drinks on my tab when i wasn't around. i told him to take the drinks off and i know what i ordered, i told him that i would not sign for it and then i would contact AMEX and dispute the charge! He then took off the charge and said that my name was similar to some one elses, I still never recieved an apology. Never again will I return.

• Visited June 2012
NY
“Great time and drinks”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

This is a nice place to go hang out at after work any day. The drinks are good and the prices are fair. The food is pretty good too.
The music starts at around 10 pm, which i think is good as well.
I will keep going there as much as I can with the girls.

• Visited August 2011