“TX2NY”
Review of Nios

Nios
Reserve with OpenTable
Nios is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,468 of 13,838 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: between 6th and 7th Ave
Transit: 1,2,3,N,R,A,C,E,B,D,F,M and 9 train
Description: Breeze in for a pre-theater meal, linger over cocktails, enjoy a casual bite or celebrate in high style in the heart of Manhattan. NIOS serves breakfast, dinner with our small plates menu, late night dining and catering for private events at the restaurant at The Muse Hotel, next door. We also offer exclusive catering for private events. Wine, dine and lounge at NIOS restaurant and wine bar in the heart of New York City.
Houston, Texas
“TX2NY”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Small restaurant with great décor with exceptional food at a good price. Their stuffed French toast was delectable and I also recommend the kobe beef sliders and the tuna tatake. And if like prosecco, get the La Marca.

Visited August 2013
Ryan B, General Manager at Nios, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Anthony,

It's always great to see a guest who experienced both breakfast and dinner. you will have to come back on wednesdays for our matinee lunch for the whole experience.

Cheers,

Ryan

Toronto, Canada
“My second visit and not my last!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had dinner here before a Broadway show with my friend and her daughter. My friend is a Kimpton Inner Circle member and we took advantage of a 3 course for $35 deal they had for members. We had the tuna tataki and panzanella salad (both fantastic) and the roasted poussin and diver scallops for mains. The scallops were huge! All our dishes were very tasty and we really enjoyed our meal. The atmosphere is great and the washrooms are pretty cool!

This is my second visit to Nios, having stayed at the Muse last summer. Both experiences were fantastic which goes to show how consistent the food and service is. A great choice and a great location for a pre-show meal!

• Visited July 2013
Ryan B, General Manager at Nios, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Welcome Back Jenny!

We currently offer that $35 menu after 8pm for all guests durring the month of August !! Hope to see you on your next trip to NYC.

Staten Island, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, even better experience”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The food at Nios restaurant is outstanding. My girlfriend and I were in love with the atmosphere. More so, our host Nicholas took excellent care of us. He was very polite, and knowledgeable about the menu. He answered all of my questions, and treated us both with kindness. Thanks to his professionalism I will definitely be returning. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank joe d
Ryan B, General Manager at Nios, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Glad you guys had a great time. Nick and the team are looking forward to your next visit!!

Redwood City, California, United States
“Delicious Fusion Food”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at the Muse for nine days and ate three dinners and a breakfast at Nios. It exploded all my expectations of "hotel" food by being reasonably priced and delicious. I can't recommend enough the chicken and the salmon dishes. There was sort of an Asian-fusion thing going. It was all delicious. Also, I am gluten-free, and the staff couldn't have been more accommodating. Nick, the manager, was warm and welcoming each time I came to eat. I brought a friend in for breakfast - one of the best I had during my trip. A great place for a delicious pre-theatre dinner!

Visited July 2013
Ryan B, General Manager at Nios, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
We LOVE breaking the mold of typical hotel restaurants! Thanks for the kind words!

Bethesda, MD
“Perfect restaurant before heading out to the theater”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The pre-fix menu was excellent and so was the service. We arrived on time and were led to a back room that remained private most of the evening. We were able to carry on a conversation with our friends and enjoy an excellent meal. The wine selection was moderate but we ended up with a nice bottle of Rose at a fair price. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you need a place before the theater.

• Visited June 2013
Ryan B, General Manager at Nios, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Great to hear you enjoyed our theater menu and the back dining room! drop in soon for some more rose!!