“Good”

Maharaja Palace
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Description: Maharaja Palace offers the most exquisite Indian cuisine on the Upper East Side. Our specialty is authentic Northern Indian food served at its finest. From our tandoori dishes to our aromatic curry dishes, our food takes you on delicious trip to India.
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Average restaurant with good food, good service and nice atmosphere . I had chicken tikka masala which taste good. I will be back here again to try chicken tikka masala.

1  Thank DonaMecanzie

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I’ve had better Indian food elsewhere. I don’t think I’ll come back again except to try the Chicken Tikka Masala and hope it tastes better then the Lamb Curry Box that I tried. It was expensive lunch of $8.17, that comes with naan, white rice, curry lab, and a vegetable (which I ate NONE of). When I came in, there was only 1 group of people here and that says something about this place….

Reviewed May 21, 2012

After walking around NYC (after a doctor's visit at Mt.Sinai hospital), we came upon Maharaja Palace; they have a lunch buffet (for under $10). It was obvious that many of the medical staff eat in this local restaurant. So, in we went...there were plenty of selections on the buffet; everything was hot, tasty, and of course, there was plenty to eat. The nan was ok, but we have had better (that was our biggest complaint). It is a very small place and for lunch, it was packed. If you are in the are, love Indian food, it's a great place for lunch.

1  Thank SuzieQ044
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I purchased a Groupon to this place and I was really happy I did. Everything was delicious here and looking at other tables had I have an idea what I want to order next time. Everything was flavorful but not very spicy. Very small cozy place and can't wait to go there again

2  Thank Sabrinaachka
Reviewed September 22, 2011

The is a low-cost option on the Upper East Side, but you get what you pay for. The food is only OK; you can find much better Indian food in this city.

1  Thank CaTraveler7777