“I am a born and raised New Yorker and I learned so much.”
Review of CityRover Walks NY

CityRover Walks NY
Book In Advance
Private New York City Midtown Landmarks Walking Tour
Private New York City High Line and Greenwich Village Walking Tour
and up
Private New York City Historic Downtown and Wall Street Walking Tour Including...
Ranked #7 of 636 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Our public and private walking tours feature small groups, fun guides, memorable sights and stories, and local snack stops. Discover NYC on foot with us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 20, 2011

This is one of the best tours I have been on in my beloved New York.

Max is so knowledgeable and passionate. You cannot be one without the other if you want a tour to be successful. In addition, Max knows how to pace the tour...He knows when to stop, look and listen to other events along the way during the tour.
He does not have us huffing and puffing. Again, so much learned at a good pace.
New Yorkers and tourists both...this is a must. And to make it even sweeter Max is a good human being.

There are newer reviews for CityRover Walks NY

Reviewed August 20, 2011

My family enjoyed a wonderful 3 hour walkingbtour of central park this past week. Max , our tour guide provided many interesting facts about the park. We even got to exit the park on the west side, and visit the Dakota apartment building where john Lennon was murdered. City rover offers others tour of the city, and we will be trying another city rover tour next time we arebin new York. 5 stars.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

My family and I took the Village Sampler tour and had a great time. Even though I've lived in or near Manhattan all my life, I learned many things that I hadn't known before. Our guide, Max, who apparently does all the tours himself, was extremely knowledgeable and very pleasant. This is a fun tour to take whether you are a visitor to NY or a long-time resident.
Tip: Wear comfortable walking shoes because you cover a good amount of ground and are on your feet almost all the time (2.5-3 hours)

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Max was awesome, really knowledgeable and tailored the tour for our interests. Very passionate about his city and was great company. We took the private tour, it is bit more but highly recommended.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

My friends and I went on the Central Park tour and loved the tour so much we booked the Brooklyn Bridge tour as well. Max's enthusiasm was contagious and his subject knowledge spot on. These tours are the best way to get to know New York City intimately. Highly recommended.