“Exceeded my expectations.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The staff's first language isn't English, it's food. And they speak it very well. I was very much surprised by the quality of the food and the reasonableness of the prices. I found the restaurant online after reading several reviews. This is the first time I believe that the reviews I read didn't do the restaurant jall the justice it deserves. I highly recommend...

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Step into this pizzeria in Tribeca for drinks, we had a great casual dinner at the bar. Kelly was great and Mario, true Sardinian foodlover gave us a great suggestions. Well done guys. See you soon

Reviewed June 8, 2012

A sad and dismal failure. Terrible and too bad - this place had potential. I really wanted to like Da Mikele for the long haul, and I've been there many times since it opened. Unfortunately it's lost its way. The food's turned salty, a TV's on constantly, and the manager Isabella has copped an attitude. Is this cuisine or a sports bar? Unfortunately, it's leaning towards the latter. So sad that a casual, quality, and once friendly place which was so desperately needed in the neighborhood has succumbed to the lowest common denominator. Loved Kelly and Vinnie at the bar, but the attitude of the manager outweighs the friendliness of the staff. A total disappointment. An outright washout. Avoid.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We had caesar salad, spinach salad, pizza margherita, fagioli, rigatoni with meat sauce and finished with tiramisu and gelato. We also had a kids meal breaded chicken fillet with fries. We liked all of it! Our server was nice, attentive and efficient.

Easy walk from Sheraton Tribeca.

Complaint: Our table was directly in front of the hostess and the 2 of us that faced her felt uncomfortable.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

While out exploring New York, we stumbled upon this restaurant for a late lunch, and were SO HAPPY we found this place! For two people, we shared a salad and a small pizza, and it was the perfect amount of food. They also have fresh made sangria, a full bar, and a wonderful atmosphere. The ingredients were fresh, the pizza had thin crust, and the waiter didn't try to up-sell us on anything. The wait staff was attentive, professional, and friendly. We would absolutely go back to Da Mikele.