“Loved the Cinnamon cupcake”
Review of Baked by Melissa

Baked by Melissa
Ranked #55 of 400 Bakeries in New York City
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great small cupcakes perfectly sized for sharing and trying out the different flavors without going into a sugar coma. I especially liked the Cinnamon cupcake - I hope I cant recreate that one when baking myself.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Small location right in Times Square. The cupcakes are the size of quarters and the thickness of two crackers. $1/cupcake. It's not enough for even a taste much less a dollar.

1  Thank Jschuller
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Delicious tiny little cupcakes that make you wish for a smaller mouth (to enjoy longer) and bigger hands (to carry more). A co-worker purchased them for the department and they were delicious.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

On our way out of the city we passed Baked by Melissa. My sweet tooth yanked me into the little shop after bring EXTREMLY dissapointed by my earlier Cake Boss Cafe cupcake. I got 3 mini cupcakes for $3: cereal cupcake, red velvet, & peanut butter. All were delicious and I wished I had bought 10! You can have them shipped... So I may just be doing that! If your in the area, definitely stop by for at least one treat.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

While walking to catch my bus, I decided to stop here and try a cupcake. There was a line out the door when I first approached. The cupcakes are minis. I ordered a box of 6 and paid about 5 or 6 dollars. When you taste these cupcakes, it's like a piece of heaven in your mouth! These cupcakes are delicious!! I will definitely be back.