“Fantasic little Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed February 21, 2014

After looking for somewhere to eat in Times Square and being discouraged due to long waiting times we found Bella Vita and were sat immediately, not long after we had been served drinks and made our orders for dinner.
I chose a small pizza and had all toppings I wanted. It did not disappoint, It could have fed two people and was one of the best pizzas I have ever tasted!
The waiting staff were brilliant, friendly fast service and a warm welcome. The next time I visit I will be looking forward to trying the pasta.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Hidden spot right off of times square. Great pizza with an amazing crust. Get flow of customers. NYC pizza the way it should be.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We found this restaurant by chance and decided to stop and give it a try. It is only small and was very busy but the place is great. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The pizza's are divine, with a great choice of toppings. Really good quality food and excellent service. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Went here for a pizza and was not dissapointed with the size, quality and friendly sevice.
Only downside to this restraunt is it small so all the tables are very close to each other but I found the atmosphere friendly.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Went for late dinner. My husband enjoyed his pasta with seafood and my son his pasta with bolognese. The pizza was crunchy on the outside the rest soft but the flavor was just above acceptable because the pizza sauce was a bit sweet Ana the cheese was almost flavorless. I tried my family's pasta and found nothing special. Service was fast and kind.
In NY so far I prefer much more the ambiance and Italian food at Pescatore try their bolognese its mouth watering :9