“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We found this restaurant by chance and decided to stop and give it a try. It is only small and was very busy but the place is great. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The pizza's are divine, with a great choice of toppings. Really good quality food and excellent service. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Went here for a pizza and was not dissapointed with the size, quality and friendly sevice.
Only downside to this restraunt is it small so all the tables are very close to each other but I found the atmosphere friendly.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Went for late dinner. My husband enjoyed his pasta with seafood and my son his pasta with bolognese. The pizza was crunchy on the outside the rest soft but the flavor was just above acceptable because the pizza sauce was a bit sweet Ana the cheese was almost flavorless. I tried my family's pasta and found nothing special. Service was fast and kind.
In NY so far I prefer much more the ambiance and Italian food at Pescatore try their bolognese its mouth watering :9

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I went in this pizzeria on a whim because we were hungry and it was freezing outside. It turned out to be lucky for us because the food was amazing. The pizza was incredible and pasta dishes were amazing. The restaurant is very small and not too many tables but if you're in the area I would highly recommend this gem of a place.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

It was a cold snowy night, and some restaurants were closing early because of the storm. We went into Bella Vita, and were given the only table for 4 -- near the door and cold. Our waitress aid she'd move us just as soon as there was another table. People left, tables became open, and we were completely ignored. The open tables in the warmer sections of the restaurant were given to those who came in after us. The pizza was acceptable, certainly not memorable, and the only Chianti wine they had was a half bottle!. We won't be back