“Great food”
Review of Eataly

Eataly
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We went during the winter it wasn't so crowded as others reported.There was a vast selection of foods to eat and buy. We ate pizza and a salad both were great.Also bought a pork roast to make the next day that was excellent. Returned a few times to buy meat worth the trip it's always good. A really nice experience you should definitely try.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

So much to see and eat! Authentic Italian fare. Love the breads! The only thing is that it gets pretty crowded.

1  Thank college11
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We visited Eataly and it was a really great place. We ate lunch and looked around at all the cool vendors. There is a butcher, baker (sorry, no candlestick maker), cheeses, fresh pasta, etc. and all with an Italian flair. It is a fun place to visit and buy some treats to take home.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went on a Sunday afternoon around 4PM and the place was packed. Looked around the different places to eat and the food was way too expensive for 95% of most people. Looking around, I soon realized that I was way out of my league. Not worth the visit, but then again I am just a retired school teacher trying to get the best bang for my buck.

2  Thank vanblane
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was one of the best things that my partner and I enjoyed during our trip to NY. We didn't care that it was noisy and crowded, when you sat down to eat, you forgot about it, because the food was delicious and the crowd and staff were authentic. Makes me want to visit Italy today!! We visited "Eataly" twice because the food was so good. We enjoyed every minute of our visit. Hundreds of breads, cheeses, fish, pasta, gelato was delicious too! Just plain FUN!