“Beyond my highest expectations”

Sidewalks of New York Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$50.00*
and up
Lower East Side Eats Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Sidewalks of NY Tour's goal is to provide exceptional walking tours in New York, so our customers will revisit neighborhoods with confidence and take advantage of an array of cultural options they have to offer. Join us on our popular West Village or Lower East Side Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tours. We eat foods from 6 mom-and-pop shops, ethnic eateries, and restaurants, which have been serving the neighborhood for over 100 years.On our Food Truck & Cart Walking Tour, we guide you to the best street food New York City has to offer. We taste delicious food from 5 gourmet food trucks in either Downtown or Midtown Manhattan.If you want to awaken your inner shutterbug, join our professional photographer on the Group Photo Tour & Class. He will teach you photographic techniques sure to improve the quality of your pictures, using Manhattan as your backdrop. Yours in tours, Sidewalks of NY Tours.
Amherst, New York
“Beyond my highest expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Wow. While visiting NY, this was the event that I was looking forward to more than any other NY attraction. I built up expectation so much that I assumed I was going to be somewhat disappointed. The complete opposite happened. Somehow the tour went beyond my expectations. We had Donte (Go Bills) as our guide and that guy is awesome. We stopped at more places than what we were advertised, which was a great perk.
We loved the food so my we even stopped at a couple of the places for a meal later on in our stay in the city. Just a great tour and well worth the time and money.

Visited August 2013

Astoria, New York, United States
“Lower East Side Food Tour with Dante!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I bought 2 tickets on Living Social for a sidewalk food tour. Initially I was hoping to do the West Village tour, but since that was sold out we did the Lower East Side. I could not have been happier! The tour was fabulous, Dante was able to provide a lot of knowledge and really made the experience worthwhile! The food at each stop was delicious and we were definitely full by the end of the day. I highly recommend this tour and Dante as the guide! I will definitely be back to do other tours with him!

Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“Wonderful Fall Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Bought tickets from Livingsocial back in the spring for this walking adventure so that I could take my Aunt and my Grandmother to a part of the city they would never venture to on their own. Finally booked a spot for the fall (tours sell out fast! so plan in advance) and couldn't have had a better day. I even bought an extra last minute ticket for my boyfriend to tag along. We ranged in age from 25-80 and everyone was exceptionally pleased. Dante was great! Witty, personable, and full of fun tidbits about the city. I would recommend any walking/eating tour through Sidewalk Tours to New Yorkers and tourists. It's leisurely, informative, and full of delicious foods. We knocked out 6 restaurants in 3 hours! Thanks again. We will return in the spring.

Visited November 2013
Waipahu, Hawaii
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Dante was perfect. Awesome tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I was a little skeptical when booking this tour, thinking I was going to have to get lunch after. Think again. I almost couldn't walk following today's excursion. The tour was great, the guide, Dante, professional and humorous, the stops had just the right amount of food and diversity. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

“Amazingly Informative and Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Dante was a great tour guide! This tour should be on your to-do list. Definitely check it out. We did the Greenwich Village tour. We left the tour full of food AND info!