“New York Tour - Loved it!”

Sidewalks of New York Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$50.00*
and up
Lower East Side Eats Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Sidewalks of NY Tour's goal is to provide exceptional walking tours in New York, so our customers will revisit neighborhoods with confidence and take advantage of an array of cultural options they have to offer. Join us on our popular West Village or Lower East Side Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tours. We eat foods from 6 mom-and-pop shops, ethnic eateries, and restaurants, which have been serving the neighborhood for over 100 years.On our Food Truck & Cart Walking Tour, we guide you to the best street food New York City has to offer. We taste delicious food from 5 gourmet food trucks in either Downtown or Midtown Manhattan.If you want to awaken your inner shutterbug, join our professional photographer on the Group Photo Tour & Class. He will teach you photographic techniques sure to improve the quality of your pictures, using Manhattan as your backdrop. Yours in tours, Sidewalks of NY Tours.
Cary, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“New York Tour - Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Kevin Doyle is the consummate professional. He is a top notch tour guide of New York and specifically the 9/11 memorial tour. We extremely enjoyed our time with Kevin and highly recommend his tours.

1 Thank shermap1

Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“West Village Food Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

This tour is a good deal: you get to try different food from 7 establishments (easily enough to qualify for a meal) and get some history too. Dante is an excellent tour guide, also had him on the Lower East Side Food Tour at Christmas time (liked the food on that tour better, can't beat Katz's!). Very enjoyable. Also went on the Mad Men Tour. Love this company!

New Jersey
“West Village Food Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great variety of foods...felt like we traveled the world in one day. Don't eat before you go. Easy walking with a lot of local lore. Watch out for the Minetta stream that is turned on on cue. Dante' made the tour!!! He was an excellent guide. Bravo!

New York City, New York
“Great Photography Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I live in New York, but had the great opportunity to go on the Sidewalks of NY Photography Tour with Aaron. He was a wonderful teacher and incredibly nice. I would call myself something of an intermediate photographer, and he helped me gain a much better understanding of all of the cool things my camera can do, as well has how to optimize my setup (i.e. aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance, etc) for different situations.

Since I am from NY and was more interested in getting some photography tips (and happened to be the only person on the tour), Aaron was more than willing to gear the experience to my preferences. However, for people who are from out of town, I think this would also be a great way to see one of New York's prettier neighborhoods and get a chance to take some great photos while also learning a bit. I would definitely recommend the tour highly to anyone who has an interest in photography or is looking to get started.

Houston, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun Facts and Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

My daughter, sister-in-law and I took this food tour just last Friday. We toured the West Village, and Dante was our guide. What a great guy! He was full of interesting facts about this beautiful area of New York City. He took us to experience seven different varieties of food...each unique and delicious. I have been to the city many times, and this ranks as one of my very favorite activities. It is reasonably priced and all the food tastings are included. When I return to New York City next year, I will make a point of taking another one of their other tour offerings...of course hoping Dante will be my guide again. Don't miss out on the fun facts and fantastic food!

1 Thank Cathie1950