“Great Time, Great Food!”

Sidewalks of New York Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$50.00*
and up
Lower East Side Eats Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Sidewalks of NY Tour's goal is to provide exceptional walking tours in New York, so our customers will revisit neighborhoods with confidence and take advantage of an array of cultural options they have to offer. Join us on our popular West Village or Lower East Side Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tours. We eat foods from 6 mom-and-pop shops, ethnic eateries, and restaurants, which have been serving the neighborhood for over 100 years.On our Food Truck & Cart Walking Tour, we guide you to the best street food New York City has to offer. We taste delicious food from 5 gourmet food trucks in either Downtown or Midtown Manhattan.If you want to awaken your inner shutterbug, join our professional photographer on the Group Photo Tour & Class. He will teach you photographic techniques sure to improve the quality of your pictures, using Manhattan as your backdrop. Yours in tours, Sidewalks of NY Tours.
Matawan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Time, Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I took my husband, kids and friends on a tour for my husband's 50th birthday. We are native New Yorkers so I was a little concerned this would be too touristy. I couldn't be more wrong. They were extremely accommodating and customized a private tour for this occasion at no extra charge. I must add that I contacted other tour Companies who either wanted to charge more or would not change their usual routes through bagel and pizza places. Our tour guide was Dante. He was extremely knowledgeable and personable. Dante was very mindful of whether or not my husband was enjoying himself and checked in with me several times to make sure everything was going well. I really appreciated that extra effort on his part. He took us through 6 delicious stops and everyone had a fantastic day walking around the West Village. Along the way he talked about landmarks, architecture, but most importantly, the food. Our group included teens, young adults (20s) and the rest of us who are late 40s/early 50s. Everyone was extremely entertained. We highly recommend Sidewalks of NY to anyone -- tourists and native New Yorkers alike.

queens, new york
“" Pizza and Beer Lovers Tour"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I bought this tour as a surprise for my boyfriend steven. We both enjoy pizza and beer, which made this tour something to see. We arrived upon the set location, and we thought maybe we were late? Then Dante appears, telling us we get a private tour for today! Dante was very friendly and informative. We felt like were just hang out with a friend talking about pizza and beer. We were also talking about other types of food as eel, for a lengthy period of time. (: My favorite pizza place we stopped at was Joe's pizza. I will be going back because their open till 5am! Artichoke pizza is delicious as well. I had really enjoyed White horse tavern, it was very interesting to learn about how someone had their last drink there….
We walked around a lot of places, looking at historical buildings. Dante had a favorite spot, which we thought was amazing as well. The only thing we missed out on was, taking pictures.
Everyone needs to try this Pizza and Beer Tour because even if you are fellow New Yorker. Its great to experience new things.
Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to eat delicious pizza & drink beer~ (:
we are looking forward for another tour! Thanks Dante, you're an amazing guide!

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“NYC PIZZA AND BEER TOUR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had a group with Dante and he was great..... he was patient with us, never rushed us along and was so knowledgable. What a great tour and an even better tour guide. He laughed right along with us, was friendly and fun... Great time was had by all.

Hampstead, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sidewalk Tours or NYC, NY Pizza, Beer, and History tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I wish there was a button to push to make this a 6 Star tour. It was truly off the charts! Josh was fantastic in setting us up with a "private" tour for our party of 13 and gave us a fantastic tour guide! This was a 50th birthday celebration with friends. This tour is great for all ages…21 and over that is! Donte is a native New Yorker and was full of knowledge. We saw everything the village had to offer, and drank and ate pizza too! From the club where Hendrix started to the set of Friends and Mad Men. Donte was friendly, smart, and let us get as loud as we wanted…our volume was an issue when we were shushed on the subway. He even "embraced" our own personal group leader, Billy, and let him share the spotlight! When I say embraced, I am pretty sure they hugged at the end! It was truly the highlight of our NYC day trip from Maryland! You have to do this tour!

1 Thank Amyshiphair1
“A fun experience for all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Our tour guide, Dante, was enjoyable and informative. The Greenwich Village tour had delicious and unique food selections. Our group consisted of women from 20 to 67 and everyone in the group enjoyed the guide, the tour, and the food! No need to eat before you go...you'll get plenty to eat!!