“Great tour and guide” 5 of 5 bubbles

$50.00*
and up
Lower East Side Eats Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Sidewalks of NY Tour's goal is to provide exceptional walking tours in New York, so our customers will revisit neighborhoods with confidence and take advantage of an array of cultural options they have to offer. Join us on our popular West Village or Lower East Side Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tours. We eat foods from 6 mom-and-pop shops, ethnic eateries, and restaurants, which have been serving the neighborhood for over 100 years.On our Food Truck & Cart Walking Tour, we guide you to the best street food New York City has to offer. We taste delicious food from 5 gourmet food trucks in either Downtown or Midtown Manhattan.If you want to awaken your inner shutterbug, join our professional photographer on the Group Photo Tour & Class. He will teach you photographic techniques sure to improve the quality of your pictures, using Manhattan as your backdrop. Yours in tours, Sidewalks of NY Tours.
Houston, Texas
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great tour and guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

I took the Lower East Side Tasting Tour with Kevin as a guide and had a great experience. The information given was very informative and helpful and the food tastings were great. A really good variety of foods from pickled pineapple, to pizza, to doughnuts, etc. We also got a great map of the area with the locations we visited marked so we could return later. I get to NYC several times a year and have taken many tours. This was one of the best. I am looking forward to my next tour with this great tour company.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Garyhjohnson

Vancouver
“Awesome Tour !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

We just completed the "Grenewitch Village Tour" Josh was our guide, he was very knowledgable and friendly. Would recommend this tour to anyone and everyone.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Vancity_Chad
Santa Barbara, California
“So much fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

Had such a great time on the West Village food tour we took last weekend! Kevin was our tour guide and he was so great! He told us all sorts of great facts about places within the village and kept us entertained for the full three hours! The food was so yummy and I felt like I got a great understanding of the West Village from the places we went. I loved that even when we went to a well-known place like Magnolia Bakery (which many people have already been to for their cupcakes) he recommended that we also get their banana pudding. It is by far the best dessert I have had in a long time and I loved that he was aware of cool secrets about each location. Highly recommended! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to take another one of Sidewalks of New York Tours' next time I am in town!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank SaraTSantaBarbara
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“My NYC Photo Tour (with Ben Russell)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

I have been a New Yorker for 10 years, but had recently purchased my first Digital SLR camera and wanted to know how best to photograph the city I love so much! I turned to Ben Russell and Sidewalks of NYC. What an amazing experience! Through this wonderful tour filled with lots of photography instruction and one-on-one attention I was able to look at NYC as a photog would. It was like being a tourist for the first time in years! The tour included the West Village, the HighLine and Meatpacking district. My eyes were open to little bursts of color and visual gems that I otherwise would walk right by in my busy NYC life.
Thank you, Ben and Sidewalks of NY. I left that tour feeling like a true artist!

Visited March 2012
“Best tour ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

We are a family with 2 adult daughters. We all absolutely LOVED our food tour in the West Village with Kevin. Good food, historical info, very well planned and totally enjoyable for all of us. We have traveled frequently and this was a five star tour for all four of us! Highly recommended!!!!!

1 Thank Barbara T