“Nice place before theater”
Review of BV's Burger

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: between 6th and 7th avenues
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Great steak and the wedge salad is very unique and tasty. The service was slow but the staff was so nice it didn't matter. I would go there again.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I recently dined here with my friends. I chose this place based on the suggestion of a friend of mine, who was going to go and cancelled a couple of days before. There were 9 of us in our party. The staff were very accommodating. One concern that I had was that it was a Friday night at 7PM and the restaurant was almost empty. We were seated very quickly and the service was very good. I ordered the beef nachos which were very tasty. My friends ordered different dishes, ranging from steak to lobster. One of my friends had to have his food taken back to the kitchen a couple of times because it was either not cooked enough or cooked to much. For main course I had the veal chop, it was not the best and in retrospect I should have ordered the steak. My wife ordered the lobster ravioli which was decent. We had a good experience, the food was decent, the service was very good.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Hotel staff recommended location and made reservation at last minute on a Saturday evening. Food was adequate, attractively presented, but not memorable, except the cost. Service was minimal, rather perfunctory.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

First the restaurant has excellent service from the moment you walk thru the door till you leave. Now the food, I had the 32oz bone in ribeye which was excellent cooked just right tender with very good flavor. My wife had the filet oscar and she absolutely loved it. This is a very good place to have a good meal and not be rushed.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stopped at Bobby Van's grill for a pre broadway matinee lunch.The atmosphere was relaxing for the area. We told the waiter that we had a 2:00 matinee (it was 12:30) and he said that we had plenty of time. We ordered food and a glass of wine each. The wine came immediately by the food still had not come by 1:15 so we asked the waiter for the check as we had to
leave for the theatre. The manager said to us that the food was almost ready and it woukd be a shame to discard it and that we should eat what we could and he would comp the bill. The food was quite good (a shrimp and lobster salad on hot dog roll and a shrimp bacon salad). We finished what we could and left and just made our curtain. The manager handled the situation very well and we probably will go back when we have more time.