“Excellent Place to eat near Wall Street”

Bailey Pub and Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Bailey Pub and Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,466 of 13,743 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Financial District
Cross street: Pine Street
Transit: Take 2,3,4,5, N & R to Wall street or A C E to Fulton Street.
Description: Bailey Pub and Brasserie is located in the Financial District. We serve American and Gastro Pub cuisine.
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Excellent Place to eat near Wall Street”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Ate here with my 2 daughters on Sat 18th Jan 14 pm. Food was excellent & good portions. We had the 19.95$ fixed price option which included a main meal from the menu & included any 2 drinks. I had a glass of wine & coffee,(which was refilled) & the club sandwich which included chips or salad. It was xetremely good value for money.

Visited January 2014

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“OK for an OK Meal”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed at Club Quarters in December 2013 and didn't want to go far for dinner on a cold, snowy night after a long day of traveling. So I headed downstairs to the Bailey Pub. I got a table near the window with a great view of the Harry Potterish atmosphere that is inner Wall Street--and an average meal. Average chicken caesar ($15), Average cheese board ($15), and two glasses of average pinot noir ($24). It was fine for what it was. But I certainly wouldn't make this a destination place to eaten NYC or even the financial district. Come here for a drink--maybe. Eat here if it is late and you are staying at CQ. Otherwise, go enjoy better options in this great city.

• Visited December 2013
Elmsford, New York
“Great burger!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Nice convenient place down town by wall street... clean spacious, prompt and polite service and very good food. Burger was one if the very best I've had in NYC. Was perfect for a long business lunch. Will be back.

“A spot of lunch”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Decided to stop off here for a spot of lunch. Arrived just before midday when it was quiet but got busier as it went on. Great food and service in a nice clean place. Faultless in my opinion.

Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Very good, but very noisy”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed at the Club Quarters Wall Street for two nights and ate at this restaurant for both nights. The hostess and wait staff were very cordial, knowledgeable and attentive. The food was very good. The first night I had the onion soup, the turkey burger and bread pudding for dessert. The salad that accompanied the burger was an excellent addition because I opted out of the french fries. The second night I had the onion soup (it was really good) and the salmon. The salmon was good, but I had to send it back because it was a little undercooked (too raw in the middle). When it came back, I ate some of it, but was a little thrown off since I had to send it back.

My only disappointment was the level of the noise from the bar area. It was so loud that I could barely hear my waiter. Therefore, if your looking for a quiet and cozy dinner, I wouldn't select this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013