“Great art experience”

Street Art Tour of Manhattan
Ranked #156 of 595 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Graff Tours is the first tour company dedicated to graffiti and street art. We believe the best way to see a city is through the lens of public art. A Graff tour is an exciting mixture of both the history of graffiti and what is happening today on the streets. The tours are fun, educational, current, and change every time they are given. Our tours show all types and kinds of public art including classic graffiti, wheatpaste, stencil art, yarn bombing, tape art and much more. Our tours adapt to the art as it is being created and changed creating an ever changing tour of the art of the streets.
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great art experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Thanks to Gabe for all your passion and willingness to share your love of street art. I saw some amazing work and have come away with a profound respect and appreciation of this expressive art form. I travel to New York regularly and thought I'd book Graff tours for a new perspective on the city. Wow I was totally blown away with the beauty of the work I saw. Next time I'm in New York, I'll definitely call on Gabe again. Gabe and I also stumbled the most amazing cafe/bar and had the greatest burger and fries I've ever eaten. Graffiti Tours is a brilliant way to see some totally smashing art but you also experience parts of New York that are well off the tourist beaten track. Huge thanks Gabe, hope to catch up again in the future.

Visited January 2013

UK
“Very insightful and motivating for me personally”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had a great time on this tour back in January, very insightful and motivating for me personally.

Gabe has great knowledge and shows an honest passion. I would like to thank him and wish him all the best with future tours and projects.

Visited January 2013
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
“Fantastic way to see street art and the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

I just returned from the Banksy, Shepard Fairey, ROA tour. This was a fantastic tour and the guide was very knowledgeable. We saw some incredible works and learned a lot about street art in the process. I highly recommend Graff tours as a way to both see some great street art as well as see some cool parts of the city.

Visited February 2013
New York
“Very knowledgeable and approachable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Thought-provoking, well worth going.You realise how skilled you need to be. Go when it is sunny and take a camera with you.

Visited February 2013
NYC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic; Great Unique Date”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

We did the Soho Tour; there is so much to see, and Gabe pretty much has the lowdown on all the Graffiti and Street Art around town. He even knows a couple of the graffiti artists personally. It's a great date, and is something different than most people would think of.

Visited December 2012