“One word- Awesome”
Review of Tamarind - Tribeca

Tamarind - Tribeca
Reserve with OpenTable
Tamarind - Tribeca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 14,026 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Transit: 1 train to Franklin Street.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My usual spot everytime i am in ny. safe to say this is the best restaurant in US. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Overall, a good dinner. Service very friendly. My meal was fine, but the shrimp were overcooked. Yet my wife's scallops were to die for. Carmelized on top and barely cooked in the centers. Easily as good as any top seafood restaurant.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I had lunch here with an old friend. She is a huge fan of Indian food and I am not. I have been here before however and have always found it to be excellent. We each have the executive lunch which I think was about $25. We also had a glass of wine each. The lunch consisted of a choice of appetizer two choices of a small plate and a choice of dessert. We each got different things out able's taste each other's choices. I started with a crab appetizer which was delicious and followed with two vegetarian plates – one cheese in a green sauce and one eggplant in an orange sauce. My dessert was a semolina cake. Everything was rich and delicious. The restaurant itself is very beautiful and calming and the service is solicitous.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The food is excellent from starter to desserts - but it is not cheap. I thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Tried all sorts of dishes and each and every one was excellently prepared with clear evidence of fresh spices having been applied. GO and TRY for yourself. You will love it.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

True culinary experience - a myriad of exotic tastes, a lovely atmosphere and great service. I recommend having lamb there as I normally don't eat it, but at Tamarind it was divine. We also had sea-bass and a spinach cream that were yummy. And, the breads - nan and roti - stupendous. Just be sure to share dishes rather than ordering your own!