“Marcony Prima!”
Review of Marcony

Marcony
Reserve with OpenTable
Marcony is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,244 of 13,687 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: East 32nd Street
Transit: 6 train to 33rd Street.
Description: Multi-Level Italian Restaurant offering two private dinning areas, outdoor seating and an intimate low ceiling bar. Painted white and blue with dark wood and chrome accents, the space suggests a small yacht cruising around the Isle of Capri.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Marcony Prima!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Marcony is a beautifully decorated Italian restaurant located near Midtown. It features a large Chihuly sculpture chandelier in the main dining area, which is lovely to look at from the balcony seating. Patricio, our waiter, recited countless specials of the day and was very attentive and personable. We sat on the upper level on the interior end of the restaurant. It was a much quieter area than the main floor and would be a great start to a romantic evening. We shared an order of Burrata which was fantastic and a fine spinach salad with warm pancetta dressing. I finished with a well-prepared Branzino served free from bones and skin. My wife enjoyed a superbly seasoned halibut filet. A limoncello was the perfect nightcap to a lovely dinner. Cheers!

• Visited June 2013

Barnsley, United Kingdom
1,179 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,811 helpful votes
“Best meal of the trip!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had my doubts about the quality of this place after seeing the menu on their website, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised.
Great service & great food. My scallop starter & veal chop were both amazing. As many people have said the specials list is extensive & reinforces their desire to cook local, seasonal produce.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Leedsaway67
Ottawa, Canada
“Well worth the visit!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We visited this Italian restaurant on a recent trip to NYC. It was a fantastic meal. Our server was charming, knowledgeable and professional. The ambience was lovely and the food was scrumptious, beautifully prepared and authentic. At our table we enjoyed the proscuitto wrapped fig appetizer, the seafood pasta, the lamb and the Branzino. All of us were extremely pleased with our dishes. A wonderful experience.

1 Thank JJWooge
new york
“superb”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We took out of town friends to this restaurant, based upon a friends, recommendation. When I googled the restaurant, groupon came up. I went to groupon and purchased a certificate for $120, for the 4 of us. It was well worth it. Entrees alone were approximately $27 - $32, without appetizer, etc. The groupon gave us 2 appetizers, 4 main entrees, a glass of wine per person and 2 desserts

For appetizer, we shared the tuna and mussels. They were all well presented and tasty. We chose the red wine, which was Pinot Noir (the only choice). It was an excellent wine choice, hubby is a wine enthusiast and he enjoyed the choice.

For dinner, I had potato crusted fish, my girlfriend had black and white pasta with assorted fish, my husband requested Veal Marsala, which they gladly made, and I can't recall the last dish.

Dessert was tiramisu and Italian cheesecake.

They added taxes and gratuitiy to the bill

We ordered a bottle of wine when the 4 glasses were empty. Such is life!

Wait staff were wonderful, the cook came out and served the Marsala to my husband himself, and we left with full bellies. BTW-our friends just returned from a visit to Italy and stated, "we had to go to NY to get really good Italian food"

PS when we made the reservation, we had to let them know it was a groupon

1 Thank mrspaper
Troy, Michigan
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Beautiful atmosphere and great service. The scallop appetizer was out of this world good, and two out of three entree were very good. One entree, a pasta special with seafood was good, but I expected more from this restaurant, so was a little disappointed. Overall we really enjoyed our meal.

1 Thank peglegdebs