Open today: Closed

from $69.68
from $69.68
from $21.75
More Info
All reviews walking tour mount morris fun experience jazz church stories nyc highlights pace
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

We loved this activity. Our tour guide, a Harlem resident, was excellent. She was very knowledgeable about the multi ethnic population of Harlem both past and present. The brunch was in a well chosen and delicious restaurant; the group was congenial. We definitely recommend this.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

For my wife and I, this was our 2nd consecutive year at the gospel celebration. Sadly, we will not be attending in the future. The problem is a woman at the concert who was an event organizer. When directing the audience to do a number of things she was simply, rude. In essence, she was rude to 2,500 people. Asking the audience to do things is fine, but you must be cordial and polite doing it. She was not. Due to this woman's behavior, my wife no longer wants to attend. I can't blame my wife. She's right. But it is unfortuante because the choir is such a wonderful expression of joy. Both my wife and I I will miss it.

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Listened to songs fabulous singers and heard songs I hadn't heard since a child.

Didn't like that it started so late but the singers soon made you forget that discrepancy.

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Excellent singing and joyous atmosphere. I recommend people make this part of their holiday tradition and go early because seats fill up and becomes standing room only.

Reviewed December 27, 2019

Fantastic performance at Christmas day.
Didnt appreciate the waiting time, we were sitting at 10 for 11 start, but the concert didnt start till 1140, as the church was filled up to the brim with last minute entries.
Other the that, do it, it was a,azing.