“AweSome Guides & Tour Info”
Review of City Running Tours

City Running Tours
Book In Advance
Central Park Running Tour
Brooklyn Bridge Running Tour
The Village Running Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: City Running Tours offers both guided group and personalized running tours to accommodate any athletic ability, style, training regimen or specific landmarks. Our goal is to shape each tour based on our client's needs both as a runner and a tourist and because of this, they love the intimacy, breadth of knowledge, and the unique and local perspective that our running tours offer. We are a team of running enthusiasts providing an opportunity to experience a city in an exciting way. We connect with like minded individuals from all over the world because of our passion for running as well as the city we call home. Through this reward, we are able to showcase the history and culture of a city while promoting a healthy lifestyle, instilling self confidence and making people feel like themselves. Our service is ideal for the business traveler who is tired of the hotel treadmill, the marathon runner who is training for a race, or the recreational runner who wants to explore new and interesting routes. Experience New York City at street level through the eyes and legs of someone who works, plays and runs there. Share your love of running with us as we share our city with you!
Los Angeles, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AweSome Guides & Tour Info”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I am a native New Yorker, and currently live in California. When I went to visit I thought why not try something different. Not only was it an awesome run, I learned some fun facts about the city. Great tour guides and great group of people that went along for the run. I wish I had got more of my friends to join. Hopefully next time I will be able to share the experience. I havent stopped talking about it to everyone!!!

Good Luck and Have lots of fun!

Sunnyside, New York
“Fun way to see the city!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I did the Upper East Side running tour. Michelle was our tour guide. She did a great job keeping a good pace for us. When we wanted to walk rather than run so we could sight-see at a little slower pace, she didn't mind at all. But, we still got a great work out and ran most of the time. She also pointed out a lot of cool stuff about the UES, and didn't mind taking as many pictures as we wanted. It was such a fun experience, and a great way to get a little exercise while vacationing! I would highly recommend it.

New York City, New York
“Best tour ever!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Karl did an awesome job showcasing the financial district. My sister was vacationing in New York and said that his tour was her favorite part of the trip. I would definitely do another tour in the future. Thanks so much

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“I would highly recommend City Running Tours”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I really enjoyed this! Our tour guide was great at maintaining a pace for the group and pointed out some lesser known details of Times Square and the Theater District. Having visited NYC a dozen or so times, it was great to see the sights in a new - not cheesy touristy - way.

Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NYC and Running Guide what could be better!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Thank you Brett, for the great run! We were met at our hotel at 7am the first morning of our family vacation in NYC. This was the BEST way to get acquainted with the city. My wife and I are avid runners and have run many marathons, but our daughters (almost 15) are not runners. I was concerned that they would not be able to run take the 6 mile run. They are volleyball players and are in very good shape but just don't log the miles that my wife and I do. The nice easy pace and stopping to learn the history of the Chinatown, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges, Battery Park, Wall Street, Canyon of Heroes and many more, allow for a nice rest. I will definitely do another City Running Tour.

1 Thank Scott S