Review of City Running Tours

Brooklyn Bridge Running Tour
Central Park Running Tour
The Village Running Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: City Running Tours offers both guided group and personalized running tours to accommodate any athletic ability, style, training regimen or specific landmarks. Our goal is to shape each tour based on our client's needs both as a runner and a tourist and because of this, they love the intimacy, breadth of knowledge, and the unique and local perspective that our running tours offer. We are a team of running enthusiasts providing an opportunity to experience a city in an exciting way. We connect with like minded individuals from all over the world because of our passion for running as well as the city we call home. Through this reward, we are able to showcase the history and culture of a city while promoting a healthy lifestyle, instilling self confidence and making people feel like themselves. Our service is ideal for the business traveler who is tired of the hotel treadmill, the marathon runner who is training for a race, or the recreational runner who wants to explore new and interesting routes. Experience New York City at street level through the eyes and legs of someone who works, plays and runs there. Share your love of running with us as we share our city with you!
Salisbury, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went to New York on a trip with my wife, and having seen the City Running Tours through Expedia, decided to give it a try. A good decision, my wife went shopping and I went running - Result! (Especially as she didn't have my credit card!).. My guide was very knowledgeable, the weather was ideal and we kept a good pace whilst chatting. The highlight was running over the Brooklyn Bridge, something I would never of done without this tour. A great way to see the sights and keep up my running. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2013

Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Go running with City Running Tours!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I did three running tours with City Running Tours while in New York on vacation. And I loved all three of them... even the long early morning run with pouring rain, icy sidewalks and deep puddles everywhere. I learned much about the city and its history and meanwhile managed to keep up with my marathon training.

Visited February 2013
Mountain View, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great way to see the city”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had just moved into NY and wanted to explore more of the city. A running tour seemed like a great way to see a neighborhood and it was. Tour guide had a good route and took us to spots we would not have otherwise known about.

New York, New York, United States
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I did the running tour in the West Village on a very cold morning. Needless to say, I forgot about the weather pretty quickly. The tour was excellent and the guide was extremely knowledgeable about the area. If you love history, NY, and running, City Running Tours is a great way to bring them all together.

Arlington, Texas
“great”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

All five of us loved it. Even the family member who rarely run and were nervous about the tour were fine. The tour guides ran at a very moderate pace and stopped frequently. It was the fastest way to get from one point to the next destination compared to buses or by taxi. Very unique and hands on experience. The ambiance of the city was truly felt by running the streets of New York City.