“One of the best”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: 26th Street
Transit: Take 6 to 28th Street and N, R to 23rd Street.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've been here twice and both times the service, food, and atmosphere were great. The pad thai chicken fried rice is like nothing i've ever tasted, its a must. The tiger prawns were a perfect addition to the rice.

I would suggest 2 meat dishes and one rice dish for 2 people, they serve alot of food. The prices are high but the quality is worth it.

The atmosphere is great with it being dark inside and lively with music. The drinks are very strong and good.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I'm such a sucker for decor. This place has that plus great food, awesome servers, and really really really good drinks. I came here for a business dinner and had an amazing time sampling just about everything in the menu. This place has an old school, extravagant hawaiian theme going on.

I highly recommend this place! Definitely come here at least once. It's not the cheapest but the food was worth the price!

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Post Christmas show.. Do not go at 5-5:30.. Drinks amazing.. Def cucumber/mint and ginger/honey wiskey/beer bev.. Drinks in coconut and watermelon. Horrible tough steak.. Decent scallops.. Recommend PUpU PLATTER AND RICE's ! Try it !

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We had dinner here last night before a 10pm show. We loved everything about this place. The food was delicious. Kind of a Hawaiian Asain flare. We had the shrimp, chicken and veggies and scallops. It is more of a sharing type place so you get to try everyone's food. The coconut rice (side dish) is to die for! It was my favorite thing there. The drinks were great too! They had a large one to share that comes in a watermelon. It looked like fun! This place is beautiful on the inside. We loved it so much we stayed at the bar after dinner for a few more drinks. I highly recommend checking it out!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We arrived at 10.30pm and it was very quiet. I expected some good music and a good atmosphere but I was disappointed.