“A lot of fun!”

Ranked #9,508 of 14,292 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: THIS LOCATION IS CLOSED. PLEASE VISIT JEKYLL AND HYDE CLUB TIMES SQUARE.
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Many midtown NYC restaurants have very good, if expensive, food. A few have to-die-for haute cuisine, but most have good solid offerings at high price points. What sets these restaurants apart from each other is the atmosphere/view/theme (e.g., The View, Stardust Diner, etc). The Jekyll and Hyde Club offers good food (not great) with very unique and fun surroundings, combining live actors, animatronics, and authentically creepy decor. It made for a very enjoyable lunch, but get there early and be prepared to wait in line!

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Food was average but fun atmosphere! Be sure and check out the bathrooms! The wait staff were really cool. Very kid friendly!!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This place is absolutely horrid! First I cant even decide what theme they have going on here?! We have Halloween gone bad mixed with 2 cheeseballs trying to act! By the end of our visit I was getting nauseous by their voices and even more nauseous by the food!! Dont even consider the Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps unless canned cat food is something that appeals to you! 2 of us ordered it and both sent it back! Sure, I have ordered things from restaurants that I didnt care for but I have only twice in my life sent something back because it was inedible and this was one of those times. The $3 per person "entertainment fee" was a joke! By the end of this experience I would have paid them $3 to stop!!!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant for lunch and we would highly recommend it!! Really cool quirky venue and staff were really really good! Food was also fantastic!

Donald R, Guest Relations Manager at Jeckyll and Hyde, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you very much for the positive review. It was posted to the wrong location. This location is closed. I believe you visited us at the Times Square location. Would you please re-post your review to Jekyll and Hyde Club Times Square. We would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Entry is much like Haunted Mansion at Disneyworld, and I expect that this would get a bit old after the first visit (takes about 5 minutes to get to the eating area). Food was of good quality, a bit pricey but they have to pay for all the acts and decor somehow! We were having lunch before a matinee show and the waitstaff were very helpful in seeing that we got our food quickly and no long wait for the check at the end of the meal.