“Oasis for hungry”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very nice place, tasteful interior, nice atmosphere, very kind and helpful staff, great food. We went there two times for breakfast and enjoyed every moment and every bite. Food is fresh and prepared just the way you ordered. The prices are very reasonable. This diner was a true revelation for us.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We dined at Remedy Diner twice and we were very pleased each time. The atmosphere is quite nice, the booths are not the cheesy red and they don't place 50's style music like other places. Instead, this place has a modern look with nice large booths. Large selection on the menu and the cakes are displaced in the case. For diner I had meatloaf with mashed potatoes. My husband had a large steak with mashed potatoes covered with grave and mushrooms. The portions are very large and I couldn't finish my meal. For dessert I had the milkshake and my husband had the chocolate cake. The food is great and so is the service. Good value for your money.This hidden gem is on the top of my list. I would definitively eat here again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We went there on 4 days for breakfast. Huge portions very good quality of food and very nice service. The restaurant is decorated and furnished in the style of the fifties and one can imagine that James Dean would come in every minute.
The prices in comparison to other restaurants and the quantity and quality of the food are outstanding!

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I dropped in for diner and chose this diner because many of the other local restaurants were still closed. We were pleasantly supprised by the extensive menu with some really well prepared dishes. I had a salad with tuna which was amazing. My daughter had a pasta dinner with chicken which was delicious as well. Cute presentation overall!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was introduced to gorgeous diner by my nephew, who eats here regularly. Incredibly open 24/7 with breakfast available same. This became a regular for us as the service and food were of a high standard, except on our last visit, we felt like we had been over charged and the level of food had dropped off. Not that I would not go back, but I discovered cheaper places with more atmosphere. generally everything we ordered was of a high quality, the place is clean and service is very good.